“Tasty beer, ok food - but it's a brewery!”

Lost Rhino Brewing Company
Ranked #18 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fresh and tasty, it is as good as the "old days!" Will go again and the Stout was amazing. Need I say more?

There are newer reviews for Lost Rhino Brewing Company

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Lost Rhino has some very good beer and a great relaxed atmosphere, but it was surprisingly difficult to find, even with a gps and the address. The food didn't live up to my expectations and the hours seem very limited. They are only open Wednesday - Saturday: 12 noon - 9pm and Sunday: 12 noon - 5pm. Overall I had a great experience and I would go again.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Lost Rhino mirco brew beer is good don't get me wrong but the restaurant come up way short. First of all it is in the middle of corporate office park out in the middle of nowhere in Loudon County. We stopped by one Staurday night and a drunk almost backed into our car -- obviosuly by the look of her bloodshot eyes she had too much beer. We walk in and the place is a mixture of plastic patio chairs and Thomas the Tank Engine toys. The folks who run the place deserve credit for running a microbrew in this economy, but the place was a complete unfinished shell that was a huge disappointment. The beer is good but certainly not worth the drive to sit in a unfinished corporate warehouse. Cheers.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Beer lovers unite. What a great selection to choose from, in a super relaxed atmosphere. Kid friendly... find their food creative, upscale, affordable and good. Service is great. $2 off growlers on Sunday's. Worth the visit... !

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went last night with my wife for the first time. When we walked we noticed that you walk up to the bar to order your food and beer When we got to the bar we were warmly greeted by the staff who told us about the beer and food. I ordered the Special(Brat and Andouilles) which came with German style potato salad, sour kraut, and purple pickled cabbage. My wife had the Chicken salad. Both the sausages and the chicken were cooked on a charcoal grill which added a little something special to the meal and played really well with the RhinO'fest Marzen beer we had ordered. Over all it turned out to be a very pleasant experience for us both and we will be back.