“Grandchildren aged 2 and 5 love it!”

Chibis Indoor Playground
Ranked #8 of 19 things to do in Ashburn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chibis (pronounced: CHEE-bees) mission is to provide an Open Play environment where parents can have fun with their children or socialize with friends while their children enjoy our fun, safe, CLEAN playground. Personalized parties & private events are also our specialty!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Winnipeg, Manitoba
250 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Grandchildren aged 2 and 5 love it!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

There is something for each young child with a small kitchen / livingroom, infant area, huge climbing, sliding, ball section and a toy area. You can buy or bring snacks.

Visited March 2013

Littleton, Colorado
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I wish I had one where I live...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I took my 10 month old son there, and he loved it. Most indoor playgrounds only have things for older kids, but this has something for every age. We were in town visiting, so the owner let us stay longer because nobody else was there. I wish there was one where I live.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A guaranteed rainbow on a rainy day!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We took our grandsons there in foul outdoor weather...and they loved it! Worth the $. We will send them passes for birthdays and gift giving!

1 Thank AMMO111
Herndon, Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Toddler Heaven!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This new attraction in Ashburn has become our favorite indoor destination for our 20-month old grandson, for whom I babysit while my daughter teaches school.

For $10, you get 90 minutes of playtime, with toys and climbing structures designed for five year olds and younger. My grandson loves the train and truck room best, but he has recently become daring enough to try the two-level climbing gym. There's a baby section with soft things for little infants to lie or crawl on, a large play kitchen with shopping carts, etc., a small plastic slide and moveable foam pieces to climb or roll on, and benches and chairs for us weary parents or grandparents to sit on if the kids don't tug us back into the play! The center also has a snack bar. The different activity centers are separated by low walls so you don't get kids racing through the spot where your kid is playing quietly. (The space itself is much larger than it appears on their website.) Parents must watch their children, and everyone is requested to wear socks. It is immaculately clean - quite a change from the germy playgrounds at the malls! Older siblings may also visit, and the fees are adjusted for the number in your group.

Once you try it, I'm sure you'll want to go back again and again. We'll definitely be there at least once a week once the cold weather comes!

Visited August 2012