“fresh mexican fare”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Service was prompt; waitress was very hepful with menu choices.
Food was fresh and well seasoned. This has become my go-to place for table-service mex food over other nearby chain restaurants.

There are newer reviews for El Sol Azteca

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive to try this place but man was I surprised! The decor is wonderful and the service is very quick, no matter if it is lunch or dinner time. I really enjoy their salsa and they have an interesting other dip (not quite sure what it is) but I could eat a gallon of it. They also have handmade guacamole made table side! Tacos and Faijitis are a must have!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been to this location 6 times and every time I’m impressed. There salsa selection at the table is amazing (ask for the green and hot), there service is friendly and considerate, and food is amazing. I grew up on the west coast (of the US) and have spent a lot of time on the border. This place has some of the most legit Mexican food you can get.

This is an upscale traditional menu that has outstanding food standards. I recommended this place to my friends all the time.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

By far the best deal in the place, fresh guacamole made in front of you, to your liking. You get more than enough that you almost don't need the entree.

Service is very hit and miss, some very good wait staff and some very poor.

It's nice to get a Chille Relleno without tons of breading.

All in all, a good place.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big Mexican food fan, but went since friend and I were in the area. Got a chicken burrito platter that actually had some flavor (most Mex food tastes bland). Atmosphere was so-so, and service was very good.