“Yummy gyro, friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy gyro, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Got take out..Chicago Gyro (excellent), chicken souvlaki (very good) and Opa fries (awesome!!). Very friendly service and impeccably clean inside. Will definitely return.

Ashburn, Virginia
“A tasty place for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went for lunch with a friend here. The zucchini pita was delicious. It was a perfect size for lunch -- not too much, not too little. The service was friendly. We quickly got our food. We did not feel rushed to eat. The waiter made sure that our drinks were refilled as soon as the glasses were empty. I'd go again for a nice casual lunch. The meal was reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2013
Frederick, Maryland
“Enjoyable lunch option.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I ordered the souvlaki chicken Greek side salad. This was a delicious, filling lunch. I will be back to try out other dishes for dinner. Good, friendly, fast service.

• Visited August 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“A little disappointed.........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We are new to the area and were excited to try the Tripadvisor #2 rated restaurant for Ashburn. We went to the web-site and read several of the reviews by local food critics. Based primarily on the Washington Post review, we ordered the Chicago gyro, with a side of seasoned fries, the lamb kapama entrée and the galaktoboureko for dessert. The gyro and fries were great, no issues, but then again those are greek restaurant staples and I would expect that. The lamb shank was tender, I'll give you that, but there was not much meat on top of that huge bone and even less flavor. I detected a hint of cinnamon in the otherwise bland sauce and the orzo was a mess, completely mushy. The mush continued with dessert. The Post described the pastry as having flaky dough and fluffy custard. I beg to differ. The pastry was completely soggy and the filling was thick and lumpy. Service was friendly and efficient. I can't say I won't ever return, I love Greek food and maybe it was an off night. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order another gyro, but I didn't think the rest of the meal warranted a repeat visit.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank tennisbets
“Nice place with great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are planning to move to Ashburn and stop here based on reviews on TripAdvisor. This place does not dissapoint. The Chicago gyro was excellent and the service was great. It was so good we came back the next day for lunch.

• Visited July 2013