“Love our neighborhood Tokyo Sushi Restaurant”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #124 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We eat here once a week! The seafood is exceptionally fresh and the staff are fantastic - the staff have all been here long term. The sushi chefs often provide specials that are creative and delicious. I don't typically participate in reviews, but wanted to share my enthusiasm for my favorite neighborhood restaurant.

1  Thank Terry G
There are newer reviews for Tokyo Sushi

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Before we even moved to the area, my students had told me "move within distance of Tokyo Sushi." We have come to go nowhere else for sushi. Family owned and they frequently let the customers test (for free) their newest creative ideas. Always a treat.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I used to eat at the Thai Restaurant next door for years and would walk past this restaurant several times. This was the first time I ate here. We came here for a late lunch during a weekday, I got the SALMON TERIYAKI lunch box special, served with miso soup, small salad, tempura (batter, deep fried) vegetables and shrimp and three pieces of California rolls with wasabi, soy sauce and pickled ginger and white rice topped with black sesame seeds for $9.95. It was excellent, very healthy and more than enough food for one person. I liked it and I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had takeout including a Beach roll and a rainbow roll. Both were fresh and tasty, would go back again!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great sushi, but a little over priced compared to other sushi places in the area. People are friendly and good at their job. The host lady is kind of rude, but you get past it. Their salad dressing is very good! Their miso soup could use some work though. I wish the people would smile a little more there....they dont look like they enjoy their job. Go if you like sushi! But FAANG in Leesburg is better and they have a great lunch special...$10 for a whole meal....cant beat that!