“Great find!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had never been and was expecting a "Long John Silver's" experience. Instead we had a fine lunch experience that was out of the ordinary. The crab cake sandwich was great. The chowdah was wonderful. The "small plate" of smoked salmon bruschetta was awesome! The place was nearly empty when we arrived at 11:30. There was a line of people waiting to be seated when we left an hour later.

1  Thank Rita S

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Such good food. The angry mussels app is to die for. The fish tacos are that good. Love their shrimp. Above average restaurant with excellent service and great prices. Go early. We've gone so many times and left because the waits are so long.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The menu was so great, it took me forever to decide what I wanted. I ended up splitting meals with others at my table having the same problems. We all ordered something different and then shared. The cornbread mini muffins were delicious. The lobster was perfectly cooked as were the scallops. Our server was knowledgeable and very good.

1  Thank L M
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is local favorite which is evident the moment you walk in and see the multiple people with buzzers. I have a food allergy and was dismayed at how cavalier the wait staff was to my problem. Our large group had ordered three appetizers and I was not able to eat any of them because the kitchen had carelessly dressed everyone instead of putting the sauce on the side as requested.

I had the Connecticut lobster roll. The lobster was well cooked. And it was my first time trying this variation on the theme. Basically it was warm lobster on a bun with butter. I'll be back to the traditional version next time.

They have this affectation for mispelling lobster. Not sure what that is about, and it is a bit kitch, though I'm not sure necessary.

Overall a wide ranging variety of seafood.

1  Thank PeripatetiPat
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This restaurant is one of the best we have ever been to for seafood. From their lobster rolls (my personal favorite) and their fish and chips (my husband's favorite) to whatever the fresh fish of the day always delicious along with the sides. I don't mean to exclude their fabulous Blueberry Martini. It also has a fantastic brunch; Eggs Benedict over crab!