“Now I know why the hotel said it was their #1 recommendation!!”
Review of Ford's Fish Shack

Ford's Fish Shack
Ranked #1 of 227 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

An amazing surprise. Often hotels recommend a place and they turn out to be just ok, but not Fords. First great tap beer selection and happy hour specials - right now $1 Blue Point oysters and $1.25 jumbo shrimp. Then I moved to probably the best clam chowder I have ever had. And finished it off with Lindsey's (best bartender ever) recommendation - the mussels (always trust your bartender). Tons of mussels in an amazing sauce and Texas toast to dip. Still drooling!! Do not miss going here.

1  Thank MinnesotaSunChasers

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit and it was great. The wait is well worth it and the service was great. Note that it is very loud and hard to talk across the table on a busy Friday night.
Have the mussels they are amazing!

1  Thank Kiwi_Adrift
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ford's Fish Shack has great seafood dishes. It tends to be very crowded and noisy, but the food is worth the wait. Our waitress was very attentive and got our order placed quickly. It is nice to have a seafood restaurant close by! The fish is very fresh!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have dined here 4 times and probably went to happy hour another 4 or so times. Happy hour prices are good, nice assortment of microbrews. Really good deviled eggs with a glazed bacon, fantastic. Have always enjoyed the oyster on the half shell though I actually prefer my steamed shrimp smaller than the happy hours special here. As for main dishes, I especially enjoyed the baked cod.

This is a family place where you actually get to know the friendly staff. I think they have on other location in New Bedford, so there is an air of New England authenticity to the place.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love it so much that after I had a wonderful lunch there, I came home and took my wife back for dinner on the same day! The food is so fresh and delicious!