“Best restaurant in Ashburn!!”
Review of Ford's Fish Shack

Ford's Fish Shack
Ranked #1 of 216 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Ford's is the best! A great atmosphere, great food, great service! It's a pretty small place and very popular, so if you're planning on going (especially Friday/Saturday nights) make sure you make a reservation or call ahead! It's well worth the wait though! The food is so good and super reasonable for the quality. I highly recommend the Maine Chips, Grilled Lobstah Tail, Shrimp Tacos, and of course, the Ford's Lemonade! YUM!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Table of two request at 4:45 pm and we were told 20 to 25 minutes even though there were 18 open seats.

This is not a high class reservations only establishment. Good food but annoying approach to customer service.

I'm not coming back.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This spot is a must stop every time I travel to Ashburn, VA. The seafood is always fresh and super tasty. The Lobster chips app. is really incredible and the Pick and peel shrimp are excellent. Upon my last visit I had the Catfish Po' Boy special and that was really good as well. Excellent draft beer selection. I wish the Bar area was larger. Better go early or you will be waiting!

1  Thank Josh928
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Been here several times, everyone knows its awesome, but I decided to give the place a try for BRUNCH on Feb 17th 13. First, not having to wait an hour to be seated (which is always worthwhile mind you) was a great change. The usual biscuit baskets included blueberry muffins alongside the usual corn ones. My husband had the Crabcake Benedict and I had the Smoke Trout Both dishes were amazing! I was a little apprehensive to order the trout because it said it came with scrambled eggs, and honestly I was expecting "normal" dry scrambled eggs, but boy was I wrong! They were so moist and delicious! Another pleasant surprise is that the potatoes that came with our dishes are battered in the same batter they use for their seafood. each little slice is individually battered and are just amazingly good. Also, You have most usual entree choices available during brunch, to include the fried seafood, lobster bisque etc. Check out the pics!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Ford's have a great variety of fish and shellfish on the menue. the swordfish special was excellent as was the chopped salad. The beer selection is very good. Service was excellent and the price reasonable for the DC area.
this is my third visit and it was always been very good.