“Great Family Pizza Place!”

Rubino's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Family Pizza Place!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We go to this spot at least once a week. Best NY style pizza place in the ashburn area. Great selection of food! Must try the bbq salad, chicken parm sliders, and of coarse the pizza! Kids love the icee machine. Great place for a quick bite, family dinner, or even a kids sports party.

• Visited July 2013

St. Moritz, Switzerland
“Pizza Heaven”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I used to get Pizza here at least once a week. and i never left the place disappointed.
Always with fresh ingredients and a lot of cheese this place makes maybe the best Pizzas in the area.
I personally cant wait to go there again.

• Visited July 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Always fresh and tasty”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I frequent this restaurant about once a month for a week day lunch. We find the quality of the food is excellent. The dining room ambiance is fair to good. We come for the food and not so much the atmosphere. The staff are very friendly. Prices are fair for the quality of food received. The pizza is particularly good. Try the pasta with their Bolognese sauce - delectable.The large Italian style sandwiches are awesome. You won't go away hungry.

• Visited May 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Absolutely love this place”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. The food is awesome with large serving size. You def get what you paid for. The margarita pizza is top notch! For apps I would get the mozzarella sticks or loaded cheese fries. For the main course you can't go wrong with the chicken parm. And like I said b4 the pizza is great as well.

“Great Pizza place for large families or groups”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My 8 year old daughter and I stopped here for a quick slice of pizza after a sports event. It's our second time here but we couldn't remember if we loved it our last time. It's set up similar to a mall pizza restaurant where you order and pay then they bring your order to your table. Very clean and staff are great. It's handmade pizza and you can also order by the slice. My daughter likes the silicilian cheese so she's happy. I will probably come again but only if we are in the neighborhood already and need a quick bite.