“Pizza Heaven”

Rubino's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 214 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I used to get Pizza here at least once a week. and i never left the place disappointed.
Always with fresh ingredients and a lot of cheese this place makes maybe the best Pizzas in the area.
I personally cant wait to go there again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I frequent this restaurant about once a month for a week day lunch. We find the quality of the food is excellent. The dining room ambiance is fair to good. We come for the food and not so much the atmosphere. The staff are very friendly. Prices are fair for the quality of food received. The pizza is particularly good. Try the pasta with their Bolognese sauce - delectable.The large Italian style sandwiches are awesome. You won't go away hungry.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. The food is awesome with large serving size. You def get what you paid for. The margarita pizza is top notch! For apps I would get the mozzarella sticks or loaded cheese fries. For the main course you can't go wrong with the chicken parm. And like I said b4 the pizza is great as well.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My 8 year old daughter and I stopped here for a quick slice of pizza after a sports event. It's our second time here but we couldn't remember if we loved it our last time. It's set up similar to a mall pizza restaurant where you order and pay then they bring your order to your table. Very clean and staff are great. It's handmade pizza and you can also order by the slice. My daughter likes the silicilian cheese so she's happy. I will probably come again but only if we are in the neighborhood already and need a quick bite.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

In my experience, the pizza has been hit or miss. I have yet to find any place to cook a white pizza like Broadlands Brick Oven. That being said the BBQ Chicken pizza... Tasty sweet BBQ sauce along with pieces of chicken, cheese, tomato sauce, and parsley. Add a little Frank's and you are good to go!

Pasta... Perfectly cooked, huge portions and amazing sauce. You have got to try the meat sauce along with some sausages on a rotini pasta. I have had now three different pasta dishes and each one is as good as the last. Very consistent and full of flavor!