“Love this place”

Rubino's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 214 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Laid back and relaxed atmosphere. I find it quite busy during weekday lunch time. You can buy pizza by the slice here and they have birch beer on the soda fountain (can't find that anywhere) I would love more garlic on the garlic knots. We spent under $30 for a family of 4 and we all came out full.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Rubino's is a great family owner italian spot with the best food in Ashburn. The pizza is great along with all the subs and salads. Our family is there along with my teenage kids a couple time a week. The service is always fast and friendly. Try the garlic knots you will love them. We have used them to cater paries and large church dinners. Can't wait for their new place to open in thre Broadlands in July.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Garlic bread could have been a bit fresher, but the pizza was great

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stopped in here for a quick lunch with some coworkers. We all got slices of pizza and they were excellent, true NY style with really good crust. I can't wait to go back and try a sandwich, the menu looks great.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

The desk clerk said what a great place this was. I ordered for a delivery since it was pouring ryan and i didn't want to search for a restaurant. The pizza was cold and tasteless