WINNER WONDERLAND

Got a photo?
Add it.
Robeks
Ranked #96 of 205 Restaurants in Ashburn
“Try one and you'll be hooked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Even if you have never had smoothie in your life, I recommend you get one from Robeks. I have been going there since it opened (somany years ago, I can't remember how long it's been) and I have to say it is not only the first but it is the ONLY restaurant I have ever gone to where the food is consistently awesome, EVERY time. No I am not exaggerating. It doesn't matter who serves you the smoothies, the bowls, the wraps, and the salads all come out tasting delicious (and I have tried at least one of each!. I say don't hesitate, if you are reading this, it means you are thinking big going there. Well I will stop writing so you cAn stop reading and GO. You won't be sorry you did.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Ashburn, Virginia
“Best smoothies in ashburn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Love their smoothies! I get a big Wednesday every time I go. They are fast and the smoothies taste great. Ask for a punch card and every ten you buy, you get a free one. Also enjoy a free boost in your smoothie whether it be vitamins or protein to many other ones. Also on certain days of the week they have discounts for workers, teachers, law enforcement. So go check and enjoy a smoothie!

1 Thank Ewang05
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

They have the best all natural smoothies. Very polite people great service.

Visited December 2011