“Good Japanese Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
“Good Japanese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Fun place to eat in Ashburn VA. A 3 Course meal that they cook in front of you, the man puts on a little show when he is cooking your food. The Brown Rice, soup, salad, was the best, the Steak was very tender and made to your liking. You will be taking some Home, what ever you order, you'll never eat it all! I do think they charge to much for drinks, $3.50 for a Small Chocolate Milk!
The main meals were $18 to 22 dollars, not bad for all you get!

• Visited September 2013

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“Amazing seafood!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I order the scallops every time I go to this place and I am always impressed (and I am very picky about my scallops). The shrimp is equally impressive, but the real treat is the sushi and sashime...some of the area's best! I've tried all the other area hibachi restaurants and they don't even come close. Great staff, great atmosphere, entertaining chefs.

Herndon, Virginia, United States
“10 Star Restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been to many different sushi and hibachi restaurants and this is by far the cleanest, most friendly, and has the most delicious tasting food!

When you walk into any establishment and see that everyone is smiling, you know you are in a different kind of establishment.

I went with a couple coworkers after work and had an amazing experience! It was one of my coworkers recommendation to go there and boy was this a good call. We sat down for hibachi and beers. Mmmmmmmm

When we walked in, we were greeted and sat immediately even though they seemed to be busy, we received treatment as if we were the only ones there. Literally EVERYONE said hello to us and asked how we were doing. So we sat down, ordered beers and eventually food.

The beer was sooo cold and the food was amazing. Everyone smiled, worked, and cleaned like it was part of some kind of fairy tail.

Please do yourself a favor and try this place!

leesburg
“AVOID THIS PLACE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have been here several times but last night was a horrible experience. The service was subpar but that was OK as they were a bit busy. When we ordered scallops that were very fishy tasting and sent them back, we were yelled at by the staff repeatedly. We told them to please take them off our bill, after we had had scallops shoved in our faces and ordered to "smell them". We again told them please bring our check without the scallops on it. They left, then came back and told them they called the police on us. Yes, that happened. The police come and they told them we ate all our food and were refusing to pay. What a joke. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Go somewhere where if you are going to drop $100 on a family dinner they will actually care if you enjoy it or not.

Ashburn, Virginia
“Great atmosphere and the cooks are usually pretty uptempo.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Standard Japanese steak house where they cook Infront of you. You sit next to strangers but most of the time the people are nice. The show is decent depending on which cool you get and the food is decent. A little pricey but that's standard for a Japanese steak house. I do love their sauces they provide you with I pour it all over my food! Not a bad time for a date or family outing. They also toss shrimp in your mouth if you are one of those who like to participate in those activities!

• 3 of 5 stars