“I love this pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Of all the pizza we ever get for delivery, this is by far the tastiest. It's pricey, but worth it. They are generous with toppings and cheese, and everything is very flavorful. They always give a long time estimate and then it comes faster. Delicious!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Expensive. Decent pizza, but not worth traveling for, or going to even if you are close. I got a Small pizza the other day...w/ Pepperoni and Onions. $13.60....no kidding. The small cheese was $10.00 and each topping was $1.50. They aren't generous w/ pepperoni or the onions.

When to go...On Mondays - its customer appreciation day and a Lg Cheese is 7.99. Stick w/ that. If you are thinking about coming in from out of town b/c its "Brick Oven Pizza" save your gas. This isn't the Brick Oven Pizza you might be used to from New Haven, CT. There's nothing really special about the crust or anything that the oven really adds to it.

Sorry, Broadlands...but there's a breaking point in the price when customers just shake their heads, especially when the product is just mediocre.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Pizza is a tough one to get right. This restaurant certainly didn't get it "wrong" but they did not "wow" us either. The ingredients used were very fresh. For pizza, it's. All about the crust and cheese and they got this part down. Where is goes south is in the atmosphere. It is not much for Italian flare and most customers came and went with their takeout orders. Overall, not bad.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ever have a favorite pizza as a kid? Mine was made at a little place at the lake where my family spent summer vacation. As soon as I smelled the aroma from this restaurant's pizza, it immediately took me back to those times! From then on, I've been hooked on this restaurant's pizza. But their wings are not too shabby, either!
Broadlands Brick Oven Pizza is located, as most restaurants are here, in a strip mall and is what I consider my neighborhood pizzeria. It has tables and booths and also delivery.
But don't take this recommendation just from me, my family also will vouch for the fact that they make the BEST pizza!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wife and I stopped in for dinner. We ordered a medium pizza which was delivered to our table piping hot. The pizza had a great flavor to that I would say is one of the best in the area. The prices are very reasonable for what they give you. We will definitely be back.