“Reliably decent food at somewhat elevated prices” 4 of 5 stars

Blue Ridge Grill
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Reliably decent food at somewhat elevated prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

You'll always get a decent meal here. It won't be great, but it will be above average, as will the prices. A good place to eat and then catch a movie next door.

• Visited February 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Tasty, if a bit pricy, but reliably good experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We started with an order of chili and chips, which was tasty, and hit the spot. I had the chicken piccata and my fiancé had the chicken fingers (as one of us usually does- battered and fried on premices). The piccata was good- the chicken was moist and the sauce was a definite highlight. The fingers were predictably delicious as usual. Service was spot on, and a nice upscale atmosphere without being stuck up. The only reason I took a point off was because the bill was a bit startling. But, if you can get past a little but of sticker shock, you can't go wrong with BRG.

Aldie, Virginia
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Brought my out-of-town family here over the holidays after visiting the location in Leesburg this summer. The bruschetta was wonderful - so fresh tasting with a healthy helping of creamy goat cheese and tangy balsamic vinegar. I had the rockfish special with a poblano cream sauce and yummy mashed potatoes. My mom had a shrimp pasta special that was so good she actually finished the whole portion, which is unusual for her. I love their call ahead seating option as we live in Stone Ridge and it helps minimize the wait time for our 10-month old son. BRG and Ford's Fish Shack are my two favorite options in Ashburn as they are consistent in both taste and service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Our "default" eatery near home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our family loves Blue Ridge. We eat here all the time. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and fast (which is key with kids). The atmosphere welcoming and most importantly family friendly.

It is a little pricey which is why I sometimes suggest a change of venue sometimes, but we always come back.

They have yet to disappoint.

Visited December 2012
Frederick, MD
“love it! Great food, great drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in the Ashburn area. The food is fabulous (especially the ahi tuna-- wow, salmon, burgers), the drinks are fabulous, and the atmosphere very nice. If they had wifi I might never leave :-)

• Visited November 2012