“Consistently bad”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We've gone here a few times over the past few years. Maybe the first time was good but each visit after was worse than the first. Service, food, etc were all mediocre.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Food is three bubbles. But I’m giving this place four bubbles because their lunch portions are huge—really dinner sized—and the staff is friendly and helpful. So it’s not a bad deal at all for lunch. I have been three times. My favorite item is the hot rolls and the olive oil with spices you dip them in. They are free and I could fill up on them and a nice bowl of hearty soup. Every item was fresh; the flavors were just not stellar. I have never been for dinner but recommend coming for lunch. They serve lunch until 3:00 PM.

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

I've never heard of this place but gave it a shot. Was close by on business travel, so I'm not familiar with the area. The food was good, not great. The prices were a bit high for the quality of food. The place was empty, but it was a Monday evening. Our server was very nice, a little soft spoken but good service. I wasn't impressed but if I was in the area again I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Bertucci's has recently updated their menu to include some interesting entrees. Not only Italian but also meals for the health-conscious.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Food is a bit pricey and also a bit bland. I have yet to be impressed. They do give you a nice salad with your meal though.