“Good food and good service.”

Bangrak Thai Cuisine
Ranked #42 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Food was very good, Reasonably priced and the service was VERY good. i would certainly recommend....

There are newer reviews for Bangrak Thai Cuisine

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Had three different lunch menu items. All were $9 and included a small salad, soup or spring rolls. My guests and I had drunken noodles, shrimp fried rice and Ka-prow. All were perfectly spiced and the drunken noodles were excellent. Portion was acceptable but I could have eaten triple amount because it was so good. Chicken was breast meat and very well prepared.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good place to hangout if you get there early and it is not very busy. Good location too. The apps were delicious. Did not have the entrees.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our family seeks out and explores Thai restaurants every chance we get, we were excited to try this one out! The interior is very clean, the service prompt and polite. We ordered Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai and Chicken Fried Rice ... it was good ... a bit bland so very little spices used in the dishes (hooray for Rooster and Sweet Chili Sauce) and our portions were laughably small. My tweens looked up at me with question marks on their faces when their plates were put in front of them, over their small portions, "just eat" is all I could say! Maybe it was just an "off" day in the kitchen, that said, we haven't gone back ...

Reviewed March 11, 2013

On a bief overnight near Dulles airport we lucked into Bangrat Thai. Nice decor (not too Thai), fun and effective service and the best calamari maybe ever! My husband followed that with the savory duck which was out of the world. add to that a serving of satay, a green curry checkin (my go-to test for any Thai restaurant) and an order of fried banana, a couple cocktails and two beers and a check for less that $75 !!! What else could you want.
We will definitely go back the next time we are in town