“I just love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20065 Lakeview Center Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Rewards Members - 5% off!
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Pittsburgh, pa
“I just love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I cannot possibly say enough good things about the Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North. It's located in a quiet area with a Chic-Fil-A right across the road. The staff - including the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast area - are extremely courteous, efficient and friendly. The breakfast is very good. The only negative is the very small pool, but the positves far outweigh this. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Love the place!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the review! Thrilled to hear your stay was great and we look forward to welcome you back next time.

Hannah A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for the second time since May with my senior softball team and love the place. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. I can't say enough good things about the staff - from the front desk to housekeeping to the breakfast area. The breakfast is very good. It's located in a quiet area and there's a Chic-Fil-A right across the street. The only negative is the very small pool, but that is far overshadowed by all of the positives.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
How wonderful to hear that you were able to come back so soon to compete in the area again - thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites in Ashburn again! We appreciate the positive comments very much and I will enjoy sharing them with my team. See you again soon!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was our Young Women's Ministry retreat. I was with a group of 30; 24 of which were between 13 and 24. We had 11 rooms for 3 days and 2 nights.. All rooms and the hotel were clean and neat. The staff was helpful and made us feel welcome. The hotel location is convenient to Leesburg and Sterling. The rooms are very nice with a refrigerator, microwave, and small coffeemaker. Breakfast was very good. The scrambled eggs and sausage was delicious. Saturday morning I was very excited to see the waffle maker. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review - I am so pleased to hear that your youth retreat went well and you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. We are always excited to be part of our community and to be part of this event was an honor for us. We look forward to many more!

Easton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. For an extremely fair price, the king bed suite was spacious with a great bathroom set-up and a very convenient location. The staff was very courteous, and the complimentary hot breakfast was a nice addition. My only (minor) complaint would be that the walls must be quite thin as there was little I couldn't hear taking place in the neighbor's room. In general, though, it was a lovely experience and I plan to return to this hotel if I am in the area again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you so much! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Hannah
Newton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I stay here several times a year and am never disappointed. The property is well kept, clean, easy to access and comfortable. The staff are consistently friendly and helpful - Mark R is great Next exit west is Starbucks and HarrisTeeter grocery - best prices and excellent selection. Local/chain restaurants, shopping and subway within 15 min or less

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing a review following your stay with us. It's always a pleasure to hear from our regular guests and I love to be able to share great feedback with members of our team. Your comments will be shared with the team and with Mark and I know they will be as happy and as proud as I am.

Until your next visit,

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights while in town to attend a wedding. Was very impressed. The rooms are nicely laid out and spacious. Very clean and quiet. We didn't hear a thing, even the jets flying overhead going to land at Dulles. The staff on all shifts were all very nice - especially the afternoon/night manager I believe he was. Never got his name. Young man in a suit with green tie. We had canceled one of our rooms and after we checked in decided we wanted it back. He reinstated our reservation - at the same low rate that I had booked months before rather than the current rate! Everyone else attending the wedding was staying in a block of rooms over at Lansdowne Resort where the wedding was. Well, we stayed 5 mins away for half the cost and the rooms were nicer! All we heard from the others were complaints about the rooms at the resort. Room small and dark, uncomfy bed, no fridge, small pillows. I said - you should have stayed with us over at the Springhill! And rubbed it in how comfy our accommodations were. We found the bed and the pillows to be SO comfy, even looked for tags to find out what kind they were. (Couldn't find any tags - still would love to know!) The ONLY complaint we have is that we were unable to use the pool. It is small and every time we went to use it, there were four kids who were splashing around and so loud and obnoxious we just left to try again later. I know kids will be kids but they were so rambunctious no one else could enjoy the pool. Well every time we went, they were STILL there, even late night just before pool closed. This of course has nothing to do with the hotel, but rather a serious lack of parenting (so rampant these days) at either getting them to pipe down a bit when other folks are there or at the very least getting them out of the pool for a little bit sometime during the day so others can enjoy. However, the parents weren't there which I also had issue with - some of the kids were definitely too young to be unsupervised in a pool. Obviously they were using the pool as a babysitter the whole time during their stay. Off my soapbox now about that - thanks again so much for the awesome stay Springhill! Will be back.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good. We were on second floor at the end, it was nice and quiet and we ha...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and were able to share your experiences with your friends.

We are in the process of changing all our pillows in the hotel from regular sized to queen sized pillows and they are becoming a favorite with our guests as they definitely enhance the sleeping experience! The brand name for both sizes of pillow is BioShield.

We look forward to an opportunity to serve you again in the future,

Waukegan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

As the kids and I stepped into the room we were beaming with excitement. The rooms looked like the pictures online. Throughout the evening guest attendants were very nice. When we went for breakfast the staff was very helpful and asked lots if everything was good....he even took my plate away when I was done. If we are ever in this area again we will definitely stay the night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review online your recent stay with us! I am so pleased to hear that our hotel, amenities and staff impressed you so much. We look forward to your next stay.

Hannah A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North? Share your experiences!