“Ideal for local visit”

SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My initial arrival was delayed and subsequently handled without any inconvenience to myself. The Quality and cleanliness of the room and public areas was excellent. Friendliness of all staff was second to none. Complimentary breakfast was as good as many higher grade hotels in my
experience. A very reasonable and good value hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Not happy with the stay here we where suppose to stay for 3 days left after the first night.the problem was the beds so hard to sleep on sleeping on the floor was better. I have stayed at many springhills and the beds where fine this one not. there was also a old pizza in the fridge. got right out of here.at least the staff was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kevin k
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel following your recent stay. I am so sorry to learn that you found the bed in your room to be too hard and to hear that our housekeeping team did not clean your refridgerator is unacceptable. I appreciate your feedback and know that it will help us continue to improve.

Hannah Adlam

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed at this new hotel in September 2013. Very nice lobby with bright teal colors, very modern and cheerful. The room was spacious with a work area that included a couch, Coffee table, work station with divider for privacy. Shower was huge, separate toilet with sink. Very, very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bella1035
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Rooms were very nice,....modern, spacious and clean. The location is off a highway, without any entertainment, as with most hotels in the area. Would stay again for the quality of the rooms and welcoming staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Infrastructuredesign
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our hotel rooms, friendly staff, and that you would stay with us again!
As you recognised, the hotel is in a newly developing area. There are numerous restaurants and a movie theater within a half mile of the hotel at One Loudoun. Dulles Town Center Mall also offers additional dining options, as well as shopping and a soon to open movie theater. We do offer shuttle service to both of these locations to enhance your stay in the Ashburn. Hopefully upon your returm, you will have the oportunity to enjoy some of these nearby amenties.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time staying here and I really liked it. Great facility and still has the new feel. Everything I experienced was new and clean. Staff was nice as well. The room decor and design were very contemporary which I really liked. Breakfast was standard fair, but sufficient. I would comment that it appears to be in the flight path of the airport since I heard several jets at night in the morning. I not to the point it was an issue, but that I would wear earplugs next time since I am a lite sleeper. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rockyhill31
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I am very fussy about the how new or refurbish a hotel is and how clean the rooms are that I spend hours checking out hotels before I book a room. This place met all my expectations and beyond. We stayed at a Springhill before and were very happy. I think I will become a Springhill Suites follower! Staff was very courtious. Breakfast included healthy options like fresh baby spinach for the "real" scrabbled eggs! The pillows on the beds were amazing! It was nice that I didn't have to plug my phone into an outlet behind a cabinet. Many modern perks to the room, plus refrig, microwave. Only suggestion is that the carpet in the room could use a shampooing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lovinthe50s
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay! Happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. I do very much appreciate the feedback regarding the carpet in your room too; I will follow up to make sure it gets taken care of.

Hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed here for only two short nights in September 2013 for business. Love this Marriott. I usually stay at a Marriott at least 12 days out of a month and this one is tops! It is in the middle of nowhere so be prepared for that. It is right off of the highway so easy on and off.
The front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. Love Springhill suites because they always offer the Chupa Pops for free! I love to have them on the plane for my flight back home.
There are NO places to eat real near here so of course I ate at the Chic-fil-A that is next door........no complaints out of me!
Everything is very clean and wifi worked well.
I would stay here again but usually don't travel out east too often.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim L

Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for the review posted on TripAdvisor. Loved to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Sorry to learn that you don't travel our way frequently though. Hopefully your travels will take you to other great Springhil Suites properties in other parts of the county instead!! Until next time.....

Travel safe,

Hannah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling
Aloft Dulles Airport North

Been to SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North? Share your experiences!