SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$89
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$99
GardenInn.com
$91
$71
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$128
$110
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewsoatmealfront deskshower roomvanity sinkpaper plateswould stay here againfree breakfastgreat layouttoilet areawedding weekenddesk areathe breakfast areaspecial thanksfresh fruitmicrowave and fridgebed was comfortablemultiple times
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Rooms were very nice,....modern, spacious and clean. The location is off a highway, without any entertainment, as with most hotels in the area. Would stay again for the quality of the rooms and welcoming staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Infrastructuredesign
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our hotel rooms, friendly staff, and that you would stay with us again!
As you recognised, the hotel is in a newly developing area. There are numerous restaurants and a movie theater within a half mile of the hotel at One Loudoun. Dulles Town Center Mall also offers additional dining options, as well as shopping and a soon to open movie theater. We do offer shuttle service to both of these locations to enhance your stay in the Ashburn. Hopefully upon your returm, you will have the oportunity to enjoy some of these nearby amenties.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time staying here and I really liked it. Great facility and still has the new feel. Everything I experienced was new and clean. Staff was nice as well. The room decor and design were very contemporary which I really liked. Breakfast was standard fair, but sufficient. I would comment that it appears to be in the flight path of the airport since I heard several jets at night in the morning. I not to the point it was an issue, but that I would wear earplugs next time since I am a lite sleeper. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rockyhill31
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I am very fussy about the how new or refurbish a hotel is and how clean the rooms are that I spend hours checking out hotels before I book a room. This place met all my expectations and beyond. We stayed at a Springhill before and were very happy. I think I will become a Springhill Suites follower! Staff was very courtious. Breakfast included healthy options like fresh baby spinach for the "real" scrabbled eggs! The pillows on the beds were amazing! It was nice that I didn't have to plug my phone into an outlet behind a cabinet. Many modern perks to the room, plus refrig, microwave. Only suggestion is that the carpet in the room could use a shampooing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lovinthe50s
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay! Happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. I do very much appreciate the feedback regarding the carpet in your room too; I will follow up to make sure it gets taken care of.

Hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed here for only two short nights in September 2013 for business. Love this Marriott. I usually stay at a Marriott at least 12 days out of a month and this one is tops! It is in the middle of nowhere so be prepared for that. It is right off of the highway so easy on and off.
The front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. Love Springhill suites because they always offer the Chupa Pops for free! I love to have them on the plane for my flight back home.
There are NO places to eat real near here so of course I ate at the Chic-fil-A that is next door........no complaints out of me!
Everything is very clean and wifi worked well.
I would stay here again but usually don't travel out east too often.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim L

Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for the review posted on TripAdvisor. Loved to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Sorry to learn that you don't travel our way frequently though. Hopefully your travels will take you to other great Springhil Suites properties in other parts of the county instead!! Until next time.....

Travel safe,

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed here on business for only one night. Hotel is located on a quiet cul-de-sac-kinda place off Rt 7 West headed towards Leesburg. Lots of safe parking. The place is about 4 years old and still very clean. WiFi is fast enough for Netflix, which I consider a base criteria to book a return stay.
Rooms are huge, with work space if you need it. Place was maybe 50% occupied and quiet as a church. My kind of place!
Great breakfast spread free of charge!

PriceLine was sixty. A real bargain in this area. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bizz-Traveler987

Thank you for your review of our property - I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much. Hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,