WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Cary, North Carolina
“Nice and new, but some noise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time staying here and I really liked it. Great facility and still has the new feel. Everything I experienced was new and clean. Staff was nice as well. The room decor and design were very contemporary which I really liked. Breakfast was standard fair, but sufficient. I would comment that it appears to be in the flight path of the airport since I heard several jets at night in the morning. I not to the point it was an issue, but that I would wear earplugs next time since I am a lite sleeper. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank rockyhill31

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I am very fussy about the how new or refurbish a hotel is and how clean the rooms are that I spend hours checking out hotels before I book a room. This place met all my expectations and beyond. We stayed at a Springhill before and were very happy. I think I will become a Springhill Suites follower! Staff was very courtious. Breakfast included healthy options like fresh baby spinach for the "real" scrabbled eggs! The pillows on the beds were amazing! It was nice that I didn't have to plug my phone into an outlet behind a cabinet. Many modern perks to the room, plus refrig, microwave. Only suggestion is that the carpet in the room could use a shampooing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lovinthe50s
SHS_Ashburn, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay! Happy to hear you had a wonderful experience. I do very much appreciate the feedback regarding the carpet in your room too; I will follow up to make sure it gets taken care of.

Hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,

Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed here for only two short nights in September 2013 for business. Love this Marriott. I usually stay at a Marriott at least 12 days out of a month and this one is tops! It is in the middle of nowhere so be prepared for that. It is right off of the highway so easy on and off.
The front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. Love Springhill suites because they always offer the Chupa Pops for free! I love to have them on the plane for my flight back home.
There are NO places to eat real near here so of course I ate at the Chic-fil-A that is next door........no complaints out of me!
Everything is very clean and wifi worked well.
I would stay here again but usually don't travel out east too often.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kim L
Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for the review posted on TripAdvisor. Loved to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! Sorry to learn that you don't travel our way frequently though. Hopefully your travels will take you to other great Springhil Suites properties in other parts of the county instead!! Until next time.....

Travel safe,

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business for only one night. Hotel is located on a quiet cul-de-sac-kinda place off Rt 7 West headed towards Leesburg. Lots of safe parking. The place is about 4 years old and still very clean. WiFi is fast enough for Netflix, which I consider a base criteria to book a return stay.
Rooms are huge, with work space if you need it. Place was maybe 50% occupied and quiet as a church. My kind of place!
Great breakfast spread free of charge!

PriceLine was sixty. A real bargain in this area. Highly recommended!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bizz-Traveler987
Thank you for your review of our property - I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much. Hope to see you again soon,

Kind regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

I'd stayed here last year for the Thanksgiving holiday and had a good experience, so I came back this year. I still like the modern decor, the nice large rooms, and the very comfortable beds. I slept very well. Everything is very clean, from the bathrooms to the public areas to the parking lot. It's the breakfast that is the weak point of staying here. The line for the food was long, it can be hard to find a place to sit, and the staff didn't notice when food items ran out. There's still water in the bottom of the scrambled eggs too :) But for $79 a night, it's still a great value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jt_home
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel gets high marks for convenience to Dulles and the Leesburg outlets. It is very quiet. "Suite" is an overstatement -- divided room is a better descriptor. Ample space for working, good internet. Beds are uncomfortable.

Staff is friendly enough. Breakfast is very good - variety, quality. I particularly appreciated the array of condiments -- fruit, nuts, brown sugar -- with crock of oatmeal. Fresh fruit also offered.

Rate was good -- $71/night. We found ants crawling in the bathroom, which we reported to the desk on checkout. Otherwise, room was clean.

I would stay here again for an overnight.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a recent marriage conference at the nearby resort.

This Springhill Suites hotel is fairly new and is located in a newly developing area of Leesburg, VA. The hotel was sweet and trendy. We chose it because of its location and value. The added bonus was the full breakfast offered each morning.

Our room was a king studio suite. I loved the small partition that was large enough to separate the bed from the sitting area, but not large enough to obscure the view of the room. If you're traveling with children, and the room had two queens, then the partition allows for enjoying the sitting area while providing a little privacy for sleeping kids.

The bathroom was in two separate rooms. One room had the shower (no tub) and the vanity sink. While the other room had the commode and a wash basin. Both rooms had sliding doors.

Since we spent the majority of our time at the resort in the conference, we only saw front desk staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. When we returned to the room each evening, it was neat and very clean. The room was so comfortable that we regret not having more time to spend it it.

I believe that our conference will return to the resort next year. If we attend, we intend to stay at the Springhill Suite Ashburn again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Courtyard Dulles Town Center
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North? Share your experiences!