“Delicious food every time!”
Review of Asian Fusion

Asian Fusion
Ranked #95 of 216 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 16, 2009

I had been looking for a indo-chinese place in Ashburn, and VOILA! It blends the best of all asian cuisines into one. If you like hot and sour soup, you will love their version. The lemon coriander is also quite tasty. My favorites are the lomein, lettuce wraps, black pepper shrimp and chili chicken. Everything I have tried here is just delicious. They also deliver in the evenings, but if you eat there, you will get a little pickled pumpin filled with fresh pickled veggies. Its a casual atmosphere, could probably do with some music, but we usually order out. Highly recommend it, and I hope it is here to stay!!!

1  Thank blissun

Reviewed November 18, 2008

Wanted to go and have Indian Food went to Mirchi which was closed on monday. Went in the resturant and few people in resturant. We were welcomed with a big smile and the free Salad as starter was so good. We ordered Chilly Garlic Rice and Ginger Shrimp which were new to me but the taste was excellent. In Desert we tried Ice-Cream in Coconut Shell which was exceptional. Its a really fusion place. The lady working in Front was very friendly overall it was good experience.