Aloft Dulles Airport North
$85
Homewood
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$99
GardenInn.com
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$107
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$325
$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$128
$104
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$82
$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewspool tablea gas station convenience storelounge areadulles airportmodern hotelcoffee makerindoor poolbusiness travelerfree shuttleminute drivedc areahippetslayoutreston
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Was not my 1st choice as the HGI next door is where I normally stay in this area. I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed in the ALOFT at PHL..as I have recorded previously. on TA. However this place proved completely the opposite. As highlighted the only saving graces for me is the Shuttle staff - shared with the HGI next door and the Front desk staff. The rest is just unacceptable. We start with the room and beds - which on arrival I seriously questioned if they had actually been made / changed at all considering how the sheets & quilt were laid out? The sheets had not been turned to the bedf correctly and the quilt itself had literally been thrown into its cover leaving it looking unmade? Room was tired - despite a 'trendy look" and there were significant scrapes and tears on the wallpaper? The room safe was not working so I had to carry my valuables/passport etc around which was not ideal. Events escalated when I went downstairs having complained about the room. I managed to attract the attention of surely the most unhappy employee in the US who really showed about as much interest in my or anyone else there? Young man you either need to get out of the Hospitality Industry and seek an alternative Job - maybe as an Undertakers assistant or something? You know who you are....Drink orders late, I saw a lady order a Pizza and he actually left it on the Counter for 10mins whilst she was busy with her friends. When she raised why it was cold - he shrugged his shoulders and said..:that's the way it is.." unbelievable..I then had two trips back to the lobby for faulty key cards....the Breakfast can only be described as laughable and a total rip off..$10.00 for a sausage muffin and Coffee? Go across the road to the HGI for food....As one of only two options its a limited choice and if I could have I would have crawled on all fours to the HGI next door if it would have had any availability. The ALOFT here is where you go when you really want to see service that is as bad as it sounds - but the Shuttle Drivers and Reception are the exception and are excellent - but the Barman....oh dear...never again...

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs...unless you have no other option!!! Unplug theFridge as its louder than the AC unit and that's loud.....don't drink in the Bar if Mr.Personality is on - he'll be too busy sending messages or checking his phone to deal with you anyway!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank OverlandandseaLhr
ralph S, General Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us at the Aloft Dulles. Please accept my apologies for the challenges you incurred during your visit. I agree with you our staff is our "savings grace" and generally strive daily with exceeding our guest expectation. The defects with service that you expereiced, is not a true reflection of our teams.

Please accept omy apology if our branded Aloft menu did not meet your expectations. The menu has many great offerings.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for sharing your valuable feedback. We are looking forward towards making your future stays delightful.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The worst stay EVER! We had stayed at Aloft near Dulles Airport in Ashburn Virginia for just one night. It was the worst in every respect. Especially the hotel staff was most impolite and rude! The room beds sheets were not clean. The toilet was broke and kept making noises all night long. The beds were the worst, if you sleep on the edge you would automatically roll down to the center! But we are not the kind of people who would fuss over these little things, we just to take some rest! We were in with the kids and called the front desk at 6:30 in morning for complementary toothpaste and the guy told us that come get it your self. I told him this is not the service we expect from this hotel. I asked him for his name. He refused to give me his name on the phone. He said if I want to know his name then come downstairs and find out and he simply hung up the phone on me! This happened at 6:30 AM and I was with 2 small kids. I have since called ALOFT head-office and filed a complaint. I have yet to hear back a response from them. We ended up checking out of the hotel immediately. I am NEVER staying in ALOFT hotel where guests are treated this way! Appearance was deceptive! Two thumbs down! NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Ali S
ralph S, General Manager at Aloft Dulles Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Ali S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your stay experience. I am very disappointed to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our team strives daily to exceed our guest expectations. I am addressing your concerns and will personally contact you to further discuss service recovery means.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing to stay with us.

Ralph Shorter

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Service in the transportation and service in the lobby need dramatic change. Facilities in the room were good. Generally speaking the hotel was pretty compact. It's a little far away from the airport and quite a distance from D.C. I would not recommend staying here if you have business to do in D.C. the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us at The Aloft and for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and are striving daily with exceeding our guest and clients expectations. On your next visit to the area we look forward to welcoming you back.

Ralph Shorter

Reviewed April 15, 2014

we had a three night stay here and didn't come away with any problems. Its not that close to DC and there is a $5.00 toll unless you want to drive on back roads adding a lot of time to the trip. We found the bed to be comfortable, the TV had adequate channels and the room was quiet even though the hotel was full. the bar was basic with not much selection, but what I had was made well. Bring chalk for the pool table , it is a fine table and the cues were straight. The indoor pool was clean and a good temp. There was a breakfast/snack corner but we found a Circle K gas station that had both cheap gas and a great selection of to go food and it was a 3minute walk away. The hotel is nice but it is in the middle of nowhere. For a meal take the back road 15 minute ride to Herndon or 20-25 minutes to Reston for some really fine dining.

Room Tip: no bad rooms all are non smoking and are AC was quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your stay experience. Beyond the basics we have one of the better hotels in the area and our staff always strives with exceeding our guest expectatiions.

Once again thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We look forward towarrds welcoing you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Visited DC for the weekend for the Cherry Blossom Festival and I let the misses pick a hotel. She decided on Aloft and it was great! The whole place had a modern, trendy feel to it. The rooms were spacious and comfortable.

Plain and simple; It was a great deal for something that didn't feel like ordinary!

Room Tip: Get the breakfast coupons. They're just sandwiches but they were great, mobile, and warm!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your visit and for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward towards welcoming you back soon.