All reviews front desk toll road stayed one night nice hotel shuttle service fitness center airport shuttle plenty of parking gas station would stay again great place to stay minute drive excellent stay business trip business center yogurt indoor pool
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I stayed here for three nights and was very pleased with everything. The beds were comfy. The hot breakfast buffet was very good, as were the regular meals in restaurant. The lobby was very nice. And the shuttle bus drivers were outstanding. A special shout out to shuttle driver Raeed who was super friendly! This hotel was an incredible deal at only $75/night and was only 10 minutes from Dulles. It was worth every penny.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Marietta C
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad the service for excellent and I will make sure Raeed sees your review. He will be so happy. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

The room was spacious. The convenience of having a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room was wonderful. Bring your own pillows, theirs were awful and my wife complained about the bathroom lighting our entire stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing you stay with us. I will have maintenance take a look at the light in your bathroom. They are motioned censored and sometimes need to be reset. I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Dulles.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

The overnight desk agent was nice, but I'm used to being advised of being placed in an accesible room which I was not and there were ants in my shower, and hair on my soap. For my first stay at at Hilton I was not impressed

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay. I am very sorry you were unhappy with the room and the cleanliness. I would like to discuss the problems with you. Please contact me at 703-723-8989.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

It was okay but not what I expect when I stay at Hilton. I didn’t even know they served breakfast until I came downstairs. I kind of felt like a little person that didn’t matter as long as I paid for my room, and did not complain. The service was not there and I was REALLY bummed there was not a tub.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your feedback to help us improve. We have large glass showers in most of our guest rooms, however, we do have tubs in several rooms upon request. Please let us know when making your reservation and we will accommodate your request. I look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Dulles.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

If you are looking for a quiet place out of downtown to rest or for vacation, then this is a definite YES. The only down side is the variety of food on the menu. The staff are very warm welcoming and go an extra mile to provide assistance. The airport shuttle is available very 30minutes and the Hotel is 15 minutes drive from the airport. You can catch the shuttle at 2H at Dulles airport.

1  Thank Francis E

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad the staff was warm and welcoming. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dulles.