Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
$83
$71
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$99
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$99
$89
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$123
$102
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
$87
$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelshuttle driverfitness centerloudon countyfront desk staffshort drivebusiness travelplenty of parkinggas stationcomfortable stayexcellent staydc areabusiness centerfree shuttleclose to the airport
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Good hotel. Very nice staff. They missed that I was a Hilton Honors member at check-in. They also missed that I had booked a bed and breakfast trip for my family and charged me for the breakfast. The shower door did not close completely, which caused the bathroom floor to flood. They seemed concern when we told them. Very nice staff. Pool is very small, but both pool and spa were clean and nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stay.
I will speak with them on the breakfast miscommunication. I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just a short drive from Dulles Airport and 30 minutes to downtown DC. Room was adequate size with desk area and comfortable bed. My only complaint is that the doors are not good at blocking out noise from the hallway and when someone walks by you can hear them talking. Thankfully that didn't happen late at night. Breakfast buffet had a great selection.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I booked this stay for a family wedding. The group rate they gave us was FABULOUS. The location is easily accessible right off the Greenway. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Security was good, as we were required to swipe our room card when entering the building through a back door from the parking area. Breakfast was decent. (There’s only so much you can do with bacon and eggs.) Overall it was a great value. Although I didn’t use these features, there was a pool, business center and shuttle to and from the airport. I would definitely stay in another Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your wedding guests. I am very pleased my staff took good care of you and you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stay at this Hilton Garden on a regular basis to visit family in the DC area. We've always had excellent experience. The rooms are comfortable, the staff are friendly and helpful, the breakfast buffet is delicious, and the location close to Dulles is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We come here each visit to see family. Out first visit was at the Aloft next door. And it was our last. Very cheaply built and extremely loud due to paper thin walls. We like everything about our stay at the Hilton. See you next time.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013