Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Homewood
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$91
$71
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$219
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$128
$110
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$88
$79
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelshuttle driverfitness centerloudon countyfront desk staffshort drivebusiness travelplenty of parkinggas stationcomfortable stayexcellent staydc areabusiness centerfree shuttleclose to the airport
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We come here each visit to see family. Out first visit was at the Aloft next door. And it was our last. Very cheaply built and extremely loud due to paper thin walls. We like everything about our stay at the Hilton. See you next time.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The staff at this hotel was awesome and are customer oriented all the way. If your looking for a really nice place to stay in Ashford, VA this is the place. I stay in Hilton's weekly(50weeks) and this is rank in my top 3 to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stays.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very pleasant stay. We were staying for our son's wedding and it was a wonderful experience. We had several friends and family members with us and we enjoyed the entire weekend. I really don't have anything else to write but it keeps coming back to this screen. I have said all I need to say.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel, rooms, facilities were clean and comfortable. The front desk staff efficient and friendly. Our only problem was that, after being told that the airport shuttle was on its way, less than ten minutes from the airport, it took almost 40 minutes to arrive. Not a good feeling after a ten hour flight.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. Sometimes traffic can be heavy going to and from the airport. Thank you for your patience with our shuttle. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved the staff!!! They were very accommodating and made me feel so welcome and important!! I checked in and then dropped off my rental car The staff even picked me up at at the rental car place. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take you to the rental car center.