Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelshuttle driverfitness centerloudon countyfront desk staffshort drivebusiness travelplenty of parkinggas stationcomfortable stayexcellent staydc areabusiness centerfree shuttleclose to the airport
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you're in the Dulles, VA area, this is a fantastic hotel to stay at - Hilton Class at an affordable price! The location is also very convenient to Washington DC, making this the perfect location to view the sites of DC.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you chose to stayed with us. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North in Ashburn, Va is a nice hotel in a nice quiet area near Dulles. It has good beds and pillows and is very clean. What makes it an outstanding hotel is the staff. They are wonderful. Hector, the shuttle driver is a wonderful emissary for the hotel with his warm welcome and willing attitude. Jennifer at the front desk is just exceptional. Jorge in the restaurant is great. We recently stayed on our way to Africa and returned 3 weeks later. They treated us as if we were returning home. Great people!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. I will share this with Jennifer, Jorge and Hector.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've stayed at the hotel approximately 8 times since it opened. It's in a quiet, but growing part of Ashburn. The rooms. are nice and comfortable with medium refrigerators and mircowaves. I stay out on the road 80% of the time, so it was great to have a laundry in the hotel. The bed is extremely comfortable, in fact too comfortable if you have work to do at night.

The bad thing is the restaurant cut back on their dinner selection. The hotel used to have a nice pasta dish. The last time I stayed there, they didn't have that dish.

There is an expensive private toll road you can avoid. However, if time is an issue, just be prepared to pay it. There is a supermarket (Giant) about one mile from the hotel. So, if you want to save money, it's a good place to go. There is also a Chipotle in that shopping area, If you need a Kinkos, it's about a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team is taking good care of you during your stays. The hotel has changed our dinner menu based on customer feedback. Please give us a special request for the pasta you enjoy on your next visit and we will be happy to prepare the dish for you. I look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. This hotel appears new. Location is a little of the path but worth the trip. .........................................................................................

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Sometimes when my travel is back-to-back-to-back and I have to combine business/family and I'm accommodating other traveling family members, my travel can get complicated. I prefer simple, but alas, life is not often simple for me.
When staying at this hotel I realized that there would be a very late arrival, a very early departure the next day and a need to turn in a rental car. I couldn't get it all done. So I called ahead to the hotel and asked Jennifer Schwab (just like the investment firm, but without the money part) to help. I won't go into the details of how she made the complicated simple, but she was BRILLIANT and she took the TIME to help me out. Sometimes, front desk personnel just can't be bothered, but Jennifer and this Hilton Garden Inn were exceptional.

Room Tip: away from the elevator and not facing the main road. Be sure to make a reservation for the shuttle both to/from the airport.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team (especially Jennifer) took good care of you during your stay. I will make sure I share this review with Jennifer. Thank you so much for sharing this experience.