I've stayed at the hotel approximately 8 times since it opened. It's in a quiet, but growing part of Ashburn. The rooms. are nice and comfortable with medium refrigerators and mircowaves. I stay out on the road 80% of the time, so it was great to have a laundry in the hotel. The bed is extremely comfortable, in fact too comfortable if you have work to do at night.
The bad thing is the restaurant cut back on their dinner selection. The hotel used to have a nice pasta dish. The last time I stayed there, they didn't have that dish.
There is an expensive private toll road you can avoid. However, if time is an issue, just be prepared to pay it. There is a supermarket (Giant) about one mile from the hotel. So, if you want to save money, it's a good place to go. There is also a Chipotle in that shopping area, If you need a Kinkos, it's about a 10 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn