“Happy Staying.”

Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Reviewed July 21, 2013

In my 30 years of travelling and staying mostly in hotels, this hotel I rate as one of the top 5 hotels in regards to excellent service. The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We had some issues with our reservations but the Marketing Manager, Chris resolved it in no time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy H
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team (especially Chris) took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel had a very helpful front desk staff who not only helped us feel welcomed, but gave suggestions for restaurants nearby and driving directions during and after our stay. It was very convenient to Dulles Airport. Advanced advice on how to use the toll roads would have been helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Candace W
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you found the front desk staff friendly. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel is clean, quiet and very classy. Do not waste your money on eating there. The only thing wrong with this hotel is that the restaurant is horrible. Other than that, a great place. Food is way overpriced and not cooked as you want. The breakfast 'buffet' is over $10.00 but not worth it at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher Y
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay. I am pleased to hear our staff was able to take care of you and that your room was clean and comfortable. Our cooked-to-order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard we are proud to offer and since each guest's breakfast is cooked and served fresh we are able to customize to each guests breakfast to suit their taste. I will speak with my F & B Manager about the food quality at breakfast you experienced. Our goal is that every guest have an outstanding experience in all areas of the hotel.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff on the Hotel side are GREAT! Friendly, attentive, everyhting you could ask for from a hotel staff member. The restaraunt is a whole different story! The staff are not friendly, the service is POOR, and on my 1st night there, my salad thatwas delivered to my table was witled and had several slimy leafs! I borught these issues to the GM who claimed she would speak with the staff regarding their ineractions and service (and she very well may have), and on the following day the service was JUST AS BAD.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank flskier66
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your comments and we value all feedback that provides us opportunities for improvement. I do apologize for the inconveniences you may have experienced with your dinner and my staff. I am glad I had the opportunity to speak with you during your stay and extend a free nights stay in Hilton Honors points to your account. I did speak with my team about your experience and had my F & B Director contact you also to discuss your experience. Outstanding service to all our guests is our goal and I will continue to work with my team on areas of improvement. I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly here. Even the cleaning ladies would stop smile, say hi, and chat a little bit. The rooms were amazing. I had one with a whirlpool in it for my wedding night. My wife loved it! Great breakfast too!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike D
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

We always enjoy hearing back from our guests, it gives us a chance to see how we are performing. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, but when I went to take my morning shower, I noticed an extreme amount of mold in the shower stall. How this passed anyone's inspection is beyond me. Everything else about the hotel was satisfactory to excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank climaction
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you for your review of the opportunity with your guest room. We have a few rooms in the hotel with hard water stains in the tile floor of the showers. The maintenance team is working on recaulking and grouting these rooms and should be completed very soon. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Thanks again for your comments and I look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed one night and was very happy. Room was large and beds were comfortable. The whole hotel was clean and staff were very friendly. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food for dinner and breakfast (although we thought that the breakfast buffet was a bit pricey for the offerings) and it was very nice to have a drink in the hotel at night. The hotel was quiet at night and in a good location. We would gladly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CarolineOtoole
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn for your stay in Ashburn. I am very pleased you found the staff friendly, the hotel clean and the food quality excellent. We prepare all our meals fresh daily in the Great American Grill. My team and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashburn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Aloft Dulles Airport North
Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!