This hotel is new and clean. We took advantage of the shuttle service to and from Dulles. We didn't rent a car, so we used the shuttle to get to the airport to hookup with public transportation. It's not the speediest way to go, but it worked for our schedule.
The front desk staff was terrific. We had an issue during our stay (fire alarm) and they made took care of us. The breakfast (~$10 per person) was good and it's great to have complimentary coffee in the lobby 24/7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn