Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
$259
$159
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
$189
Travelocity
$89
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$331
$220
Hotwire.com
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center(Dulles)(Great Value!)
$154
$101
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$73
CandlewoodSuites
$84
$155
$139
All reviewstoll roadstayed one nightnice hotelshuttle driverfitness centerloudon countyfront desk staffshort drivebusiness travelplenty of parkinggas stationcomfortable stayexcellent staydc areabusiness centerfree shuttleclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Heading in to DC on a Saturday morning to pick up my son at GWU and needed an inexpensive place to stay. Next to Dulles airport and right on 267. The room was nice and clean. The noise from the airport was nonexistent. Breakfast buffet was very nice with made to order omelets, pancakes and waffles. For $100 including tax we had a king room with breakfast buffet. The staff was friendly and helpful. In 30 minutes we were at GW and loading my sons stuff. Great deal for a nice place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My daughters wedding party and guests rented 40 rooms and we got the service as if we had asked to sleep for free behind the building. We did not asked for anything difficult, but got no help despite the large number of rooms that we occupied. The rooms were nice but the staff were very difficult to deal with and would not help us out with anything. They had 2 shuttles and I asked for a ride to pick up my car on Sunday morning and they said they had to take someone to the airport and could not give me a ride. Both of the shuttles did not move for an hour but had drivers hanging around. We had other small requests that were denied. They are foreign and I guess only help foreign people and don't know how to be helpful or nice. If you are of the their nationality this might be an okay place to stay but otherwise stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank walt c
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Dulles. I am disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations for several aspects of your stay and apologize sincerely for the issues that you encountered. Our shuttle provides service for other hotels as well and the priorty is the airport pick ups. We are happy to provide shuttle service to groups with prior arrangements through our sales office.

Thank you again for your feedback. I apologize again for the issues that you encountered and hope that you will allow us another opportunity to be of service again in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just loved the hotel...its brand new, sparkling clean...super efficient staff...
one thing though, try avoiding the toll road that starts/ ends near the hotel...the GPS took me on the the toll road. Worst thing is it has an automated toll booth, so you cant even argue! Besides, its not clearly marked at all...I ended up paying 4$ twice for a 0.9 mi toll road...

Googled the toll road for details...looks like they are making loss...no wonder they rip off drivers...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at this location for this year. It is a very well maintained hotel. The rooms are big and very nice. The breakfast is very good and the breakfast attendants are professional and friendly. Checking in at the front desk was a unique experience. There seemed to be some sort of dispute between the 2 staff members. Although checking in was not a problem, I was glad to get away. Overall a nice hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Brian Miller at the front desk is not helpful and has a attitude problem. Brian Miller will make you feel like he is doing you a favor by checking you in. Don't even try and ask him for something. Rooms have bad acoustics so you can hear the people outside in the hallway. otherwise rooms are ok, bed was nice, TV works fine. Bathroom is good. Breakfast is nice with a good selection. Dinner has not much variety. Jennifer at the front desk is not that helpful either.
Sarah the front desk manager gets things done. So if you run into a problem ask for the manager.

Room Tip: Check in when Brian Miller is NOT around at the front desk. Ask for the manager if you have to.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John K
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel. I apologize that you did not have the experience that our hotel promotes. My staff should always give outstanding service at all times.

We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. Please contact me to give me more details on your experience.