“Bravo for Bonefish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Bonefish Grill is consistently a great meal at a reasonable price. We had a reservation, were seated rather quickly, served rapidly and very pleased with our experience. Although I would not use the word gourmet to describe the fare, the food is quite good and the service is wonderful I would return to the Bonefish Grill with no hesitation and would recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Cozy ambience and always plenty of stools at the bar (we tend to arrive there around 9PM) with super friendly bartenders! My friend always orders pomegranate martinis and is never disappointed. Whenever we go there for a light fare, we always share their band-bang shrimp (out of this world, perfectly cooked and just the right amount of spice to start a party in your mouth!), followed by their mussels. And Tuesdays, they serve their Tales of Lobster, delish… I always ask for it grilled. If you're in the area I would definitely stop there to just relax, enjoy good food, and recharge the batteries.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was the first time dining at a Bonefish Grill that I have been disappointed. Service was so slow to the point of having to flag down someone to wait on us after waiting 15 minutes from being seated for any acknowledgement. The Diablo Shrimp Fettucine was not good at all and came on a plate instead of a bowl looking like it was thrown on there. Not very appetizing presentation. Expected spicy but I had one bite that was overwhelmingly hot and couldn't eat anymore. Server took it off the bill which was appreciated but unfortunately didn't really get to enjoy my dinner there.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently went to Bonefish with a party of 9. I called ahead and the service staff stated that they could seat us right away. We had a great meal. They easily managed our large party. The service was prompt. We'd definitely go back

Reviewed October 4, 2013

What happened, it was a case of a great waiter relying on the kitchen and shared delivery staff to deliver.. And they didn't... They served the wrong main course to my wife, they did not bring out half they appetizers, beverage service, a share duty, was lacking... Maybe next time.... If there is one...