“Never had a bad meal but this was outstanding....”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Over the years we've come to expect a good meal whenever we visit a Bonefish Grill, but I've never been as impressed as we were tonight. For starters, we had a lovely server, Brooke M., who raved about the specials being offered on the seasonal menu. She said the steak with lobster thermador sauce, and swordfish with pumpkin ravioli in brown butter sauce were two of her all time favorite meals and after ordering them, we couldn't agree more. For starters, both were reasonably priced (less than $20) and came with a side or two. My husband had the steak, sirloin (not the filet option for an additional $6) and it was to die for.....so tender, I couldn't believe it wasn't a filet, and smothered in chunks of lobster in a lovely thermador sauce. I had the swordfish, which was delightful, but the ravioli in brown butter sauce with crispy sage was worthy of the finest of restaurants, and the combo was sublime. We savored every bite and left very full, but not stuffed. I've been to many high-end restaurants in DC and around the world and this meal was right up there with the best of them. These specials run through the month of October, and we can't wait to return and enjoy them again.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Four of us went to dinner at Bonefish and as usual the meal was cooked to perfection! This place is a regular for us so I thought I should write about it. Filets cooked to everyone's specifications, fish flakey and delicious. Sides are always great, especially the garlic whipped potatoes. Best Caesar Salad anywhere. Not a big dessert fan but this place could change my mind! Undoubtedly what makes this place work is Steve, the manager. As he greets each table making sure everything came out the way you wanted, you almost feel you are dining in his home. Servers always helpful and cheerful. Never disappointed here. Try one of Bobby's sour apple martinis. No one makes them better! Perfect in every way!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's not the best seafood restaurant I've ever eaten at but it's consistent, it's good; and I keep going back. A little expensive for the portion size and since I don't ever finish it, it's even a little more dear but I go because I like it.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Although this is chain restaraunt the food has always been pretty good. My husband and I love their corn chowder soup. They have a good drink selection and the service at this specific location is excellent. We try something different every time we go and haven't been disappointed yet.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Much of the menu is overpriced but they will make many things to order. You can ask for extra veggies - no charge, fish prices are quite high however. I don't think we'll go back anytime soon but if we do it will be just for the scallops in bacon which are amazing.