“I go every time I'm in the area”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #10 of 210 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Scarsdale, New York
“I go every time I'm in the area”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's not the best seafood restaurant I've ever eaten at but it's consistent, it's good; and I keep going back. A little expensive for the portion size and since I don't ever finish it, it's even a little more dear but I go because I like it.

Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Although this is chain restaraunt the food has always been pretty good. My husband and I love their corn chowder soup. They have a good drink selection and the service at this specific location is excellent. We try something different every time we go and haven't been disappointed yet.

• Visited July 2013
Telchac Puerto, Mexico
“A bit expensive stuck with the scallops”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Much of the menu is overpriced but they will make many things to order. You can ask for extra veggies - no charge, fish prices are quite high however. I don't think we'll go back anytime soon but if we do it will be just for the scallops in bacon which are amazing.

• Visited May 2013
Telchac Puerto, Mexico
“Bacon wrapped scallops”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Much of the menu is a poor value, and the use of the same marinades on different fish make th taste the same. We go here for the bacon wrapped scallops which are amazing

• Visited April 2013
Virginia
“Bonefish Grill in Ashburn VA is a comfortable dining locale”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have eaten in the Bonefish Grill in Ashburn on many occasions. It is a dependable place where the menu always offers a range of choices for many tastes. My wife and I have lost a combined total of 100 pounds in the past year and we always feel comfortable dining at Bonefish Grill because they make it easy to enjoy a delicious meal and still stay within our calorie limit and avoid fatty, high calories offerings. The nutrition information for their entire menu is readibly available on the Internet. We enjoy the Ashburn location because it is right around the corner from our home and is a great place to meet friends and neighbors. We have never had a bad meal in this restaurant and the entire staff from the servers to the receptionists are friendly and welcoming.

• Visited January 2013