“Go All The Time”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The service is consistently excellent. The cocktails are wonderful. The bread with the pesto olive oil is nice. The food is good. Now listen, there's a lot of hype out there about the Bang Bang Shrimp. It's really good if you are cool with mayonnaise and deep fried shrimp. If you don't like mayo, especially on fried things, you'll thank me for this warning to keep yourself free of the Bang Bang Thang. A great bar to go alone for wine and a meal; pretty, comfortable, and television.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Everytime I visit the Ashburn area I make Bonefish Grill a must visit. The service is excellent, prices are reasonable and the food is to die for. Loved the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer and my entre of Chilean Sea Bass with the warm Mango Sauce was superb! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Took our friends out for dinner on 28 July 2011, to celebrate the wife's free of cancer day. From the moment we walked in til we walked out. We were treated like family. Myself I have special dietary needs at the moment. When I asked about the weight of the tilapia Kelsey actually got the manager to come over and talk with us. What a pleasant surprise. He was very knowledgeable of all the foods on the menu. We had bang bang shrimp, of course, and the mussels as starters. I ended up getting the Longfin imperial, my husband and our friends husband got the Trout, and my girlfriend got the Lily Chicken. All of it was surperb. AND we were finsihed with our starters before they brought the main meal. Kudos to everyone from greeter, waitress and management. What a pleasure to go where everyone is couteous.

1  Thank LeesburgWineLady
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I went here with friends on vacation to VA and had our 3 month old baby with us. The waitress was so helpful in getting her a hammock type chair for her baby carrier. The waitress was really friendly and very knowledgable about the menu. The food was really good. I can't wait till next year to go back.

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Everyone LOVES Bang Bang Shrimp and I can see why...deep fried shrimp doused in a sticky spicy sauce...it has its place and time......but in terms of serving fresh, light, flavorfull seafood this place falls short. I've dined at Bonefish 3 times and after the third I'm giving up. Salmon was way overcooked to sawdust and the vegetable were complete mush..worse than any cafeteria fare I've ever tasted. The seared ahi tuna would have been ok....but it is smothered in some sort of aoli -which is all you end up tasting. Fried calamari was heavily-battered and chewy. I've tried to like this place as the bar area is nice...my recommendation is to stick to happy hour and go elsewhere for dinner.