“Sushi is terrible. Good service tho”
Review of Akira Sushi Bistro

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

For anyone who has had good sushi before this is NOT the place for you. I eat sushi all the time and this place is the typical BAD sushi place you run into. The rolls are small and have no creativity, it's over priced big time. The quality of the sushi is no good and nothing I had tasted good. The service was good and the place is tidy. Only reason why it got a 2 star or it easily would have been a one. Save your money and go somewhere else for sushi. Preferable not in Ashburn ( I grew up here and love Ashburn to death ) but it's jus not where you want to eat sushi at!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was visiting the area for the first time and stopped in Saturday evening for take out. I walked in about 20 minutes before closing expecting that I may not be able to place an order. The ladies were welcoming and were happy to take my order! Thank goodness - the food was fantastic. I ordered a rainbow roll and a spicy tuna roll. The prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend stopping in if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

We frequent Akira for lunch - the food is fresh and delicious. Their "Lunch Box" special is Fantastic - the crispy, light tempura is out if this world! The variety is great and makes for a superb, light yet very satisfying lunch.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I ended up at Akira by chance. Very decent interiors. I stopped by during lunch. They have a lunch value bento box menu, but i skipped and decided to go for the deluxe sushi platter. The tastings were excellent,and very well priced for is offered. I went all out and ordered a salmon caviar nigiri with quail eggs to top off a great lunch experience. Will go there again if I am in the area.