“Food was really good.”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Sterling, Virginia
“Food was really good.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to the Med. Breeze twice recently. Once with my wife and once with my son. We all enjoyed our food. I had veal parmesean my first visit. It was about $20 and included a salad and garlic bread. The veal was really tender and the pasta noodles were delicious. On my next visit my son and I both had the Gyro sandwich. I thought it was great. My son said it may have been the best he ever had. They were about $8.50 and came with chips. We had good service from the staff, but neither time was crowded.

• Visited January 2013

“Reminds me of my Time in Greece”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to go out to dinner near where I lived, so a coworker recommended Mediterranean Breeze. Finding this place is one of the few downsides to it. It is tucked back down in Ashburn on a busy little two lane road, near a firehouse. The place is beautifully decorated with a lovely little patio. This is the other downside; the patio is right on the road and it makes it hard to have a conversation in the evening. The food was excellent. My boyfriend had the lamb and it literally was falling off the bone. I tried the chicken souvlaki, which was well seasoned with little fat and no grease. They have a nice selection of appetizers too (we tried the saganaki; first time for me, they light it on fire at your table). They have lots of choices and I look forward to going back and trying something else.

• Visited May 2012
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Great Mediterranean in Ashburn”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Not the best Mediterranean food I’ve had in Ashburn, but definitely one of the best. The service is great. Greeted right at the door, it has a very warm/local feel to it. The food is very good, not terrific but very good and definitely worth the price. We shall be back.

Try the fried tomatoes and salad bar!

• Visited December 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Greece in the Neighborhood”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

A good local restaurant with a Greek flavor. Numerous entrees and many traditional Greek (and Italian) favorites. Large servings are standard so consider sharing if not real hungry. A good alternative to cooking if tired. In a small shopping center and parking can be tight at lunch. Overall a place to routinely consider.

• Visited December 2012
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Our family stand by:”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite locally owned restaurant for breakfast. We have been going here for 8 years and our meals are consistently good. Service is great always. Baklava is to die for. The dinners are good too. My husband loves the spaghetti. They are so accommodating here they made it for him for breakfast a few times. This is high on our list as a fav.