“a platter of foods!!”

Moby Dick House of Kabob
Ranked #37 of 211 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had four big adults with big appetites. One of us was a picky eater. So we called up Moby Dick and ordered the giant family platter. That's the way to do, like you mean business! The family platter was the best value for our group. It includes an assortment of meat skewers, rice, appetizer, a couple salads, bread, baklava. All of it was delicious. I'd never had must-o mooseer and it sounded dodgy to me. But now I'm hooked - lactose intolerance be dammed! There was plenty of leftovers too.

1  Thank ouchfirehot
There are newer reviews for Moby Dick House of Kabob

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here for chicken kabobs w/rice. They were yummy! The restaurant is a fast food style where you order and wait for your number to be alled but it's freshly made food to order. The meals came with a lot of rice, grilled tomatoes and a half pita or they have an option for salad or a large pita. I'd suggest to the restaurant for an option of half rice, half salad and half pita would be ideal. We paid $21 for two chicken kabob lunches w/tax. We will be back! I want try the steak next time.

1  Thank MZ123u
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Ashburn location and was very pleased today. Ordered a family platter and a bunch of kebab combo dishes, all arrived fresh and hot. Served with piping hot fresh bread, the portions were nice sized and taste amazing. The service was friendly and nice

1  Thank mauinokaoi1973
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

It really worth the money you pay. Fresh kabobs and healthy food if you compare to other fast foods. They havevspecial food of the day Mon. Through Friday and I love them all but (Tue.) Baghali Polo with lamb shank more than others. The managers of Ashburn store are so friendly. If you like kabobs and persian food you must try them. I bet you will go back.

2  Thank Ali K
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The lamb and ground beef combo 3 is the best dish to try out. Add "sumac" it's the red seed like flavoring in a bottle. I suggest trying it with rice. After adding the sumac it brings out the flavor and aroma. Inexpensive comfort food :)