WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Simple yet delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The lamb and ground beef combo 3 is the best dish to try out. Add "sumac" it's the red seed like flavoring in a bottle. I suggest trying it with rice. After adding the sumac it brings out the flavor and aroma. Inexpensive comfort food :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Love the food. The people on the other hand...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Short and sweet... I eat here at least twice a week. I really like the food however resist the urge to call it fast. Anything but. Just don't expect warm fuzziness from the staff. Just ain't happening. The tables need cleaning between people and the place doesn't provide staff to do it. Atmosphere is non-existent but hey it's a kabob place. I do enjoy watching the constant stream of Iranian music videos playing on the TV though.

Again, the food is great. Love the saffron rice. Which the gave more....

Lansdowne, Virginia
“Went back again but wont be back for awhile!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Went back like a month ago (I wanted to post this then but it said it was too soon to review again) and it will be my last experience for awhile! I ordered the gyro to-go and when I got home to eat it, I ate the rice first and looked down at my spoon and saw FLOSS on it! I was completely grossed out. There was no way it couldve been anything else but floss, it was more than obvious it was. I brought the food back to the place and showed the manager. He didnt seem to care, people around me saw it and were grossed out and some even left. I got my money back but no apology from manager was made. I was very displeased and do not plan to return for quite awhile!

• Visited November 2012
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Yummy food, but not so friendly people”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The gyro is very good, a bit too greasy, but good. The pita bread is awesome. My mom and I went in there recently and the service was soooo slow. We waited 30 minutes just for 2 gyros! Its definitely better to order to-go, I feel like the people that work there are always staring you down. They are a bit over priced,but the food is good and keeps you full!

• Visited September 2012
New York
“good light fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

a new retail plaza location, Moby Dick kabob offers middle eastern fare with a persian/iranian flair. persian satellite TV on above the counter. we ordered a takeout plate of kabob & salad. Moby dick name refers to the pita style bread they make and serve along with meals. delightful when fresh, these breads are more like indian Naan than store purchased pitas. salad was tasty with 2 dressings included. one spicy. meat was done well. good takeout joint

Visited June 2012