“Best Authentic BBQ for miles and miles!”
Review of Carolina Brothers

Carolina Brothers
Ranked #5 of 227 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great spot, great building, great food, great service. What more could you ask for? Prices are very reasonable and you can't beat the flavor. Beef brisket, when available, is a must try. Staff is wonderful too!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had lunch there today, and I got the pulled pork sandwich with mac and cheese. The pork was ok, but I made the mistake of puting their BBQ sauce on it, and it was very vinegary, not sweet at all as I'd hoped. The mac and cheese was pretty bland, and didn't have a nice crispy top like I like with my BBQ. Cornbread was pretty good though!

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Ashburn park just around the corner makes this place a treat after letting the kid play At the park near by enjoy some ribs at the brothers.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I found this place after a frantic search for good BBQ in the Northern Virginia area, after having been to several BBQ places in North Carolina. I found the reviews here on TripAdvisor, and had to check it out. This has become me and and my husband's go-to BBQ place.
The restaurant is in an unassuming place in Ashburn, VA that looks like a house. There is an open seating area inside, where you could go with 2 people or 20. You go up to the counter and order what you want and pay. This makes this a great place for groups to meet so that no one has to worry about who's paying the bill at the end of the meal. The napkins and sauces are all at the tables.
There are very few things on the menu, and for a great reason... they do those menu items very well. I've never seen the menu change. Their pulled pork and ribs are both out of this world! I do wish that they served beer, but I can deal without it. Now I don't have to go all the way to North Carolina to get my BBQ fix.

1  Thank abtisam1
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Don't expect a full compliment of BBQ. However, their pulled-pork is great. Some reviews state it is dried out. However, I have never had a case of dried out pulled-pork. I have always had good food and the service is good for a walk-up line.

Our friends use Carolina Brothers all the time for catering their parties. Carolina Brothers has always done a fabulous job on their catering.

My co-workers and I ALWAYS enjoy the food at Carolina Brothers!!!

1  Thank Loserboy