“HOT!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

My Thai Place
Ranked #68 of 205 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At My Thai Place, we strive to cater all our favorite Thai dishes and tempt you with cocktails and mocktails that are inspires from our travels around the world. Savor our Pad Thai made from stir-fried fresh chan noodles and prawn, marinated chicken satays or curry, together with various kind of martini and cocktail and we assure you a pleasant and delectable meal. My Thai Place represents the combination of contemporary dining experience and Thailand's famous cuisine and hospitality. Belying the minimalist setting are the palate tingling and visually pleasing dishes that have made Thai cuisine a favorite throughout the world. In all, we welcome you and yours to experience our passion and to consider this restaurant your own Thai place.
“HOT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

You have got to try the Jumbo Lump Crab Spicy Fried Rice. It is excellent food.
We call in for delivery all the time. Never a complaint about the food from My Thai Place!!!!

“FANTASTIC!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

LOVE the food here! I have always been on the fence about Thai food because you can go very wrong with it, but this place has fantastic food! I have tried several items (those I'm willing to chance) and I've only been disappointed with 1... and take that with a grain of salt b/c it just wasn't my flavor.

They have fast service, usually deliver within the time quoted if not faster! I've used them over a dozen times and will continue!

Visited January 2013
“Excellent Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place. The food is always excellent. I have dined in and had delivery and My Thai Place never disappoints. The decor while dining in is modern and cool. Staff is super friendly. Starter soups have a wonderful taste and very authentic. There was a time there were no Thai restaurants in Ashburn and the closest one was in Sterling near the movie theater off route 7. Now there is an abundance. My favorite has closed. My new favorite.... My Thai Place. For sure.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Daniel G
Ashburn, VA
“Best Thai in Ashburn/Brambleton/Broadlands”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We love Thai food and were loyal customers of Anothai until it closed several months ago. Since then, we have been trying all the Thai restaurants in the Ashburn area. We were impressed with our first visit and came back recently to see if we'd find it consistently good. It was.

Wait staff is helpful and courteous, but not overpowering. On our second trip, there was a screaming toddler at the table next to us; the waiter apologized to us several times even though it's clearly the parents' fault not the restaurants fault.

Menus (there are two different menus- regular and special dishes) are pretty diverse. All of the dishes we have had have been good. As for the appetiers, the Larb Gai was sufficiently spicy and the Curry Puffs and Fish Cakes very good. For dinners, we have had Penang Beef and Crispy Duck Basil- both were very good. We also tried the Pad Thai- mostly since we use it as a comparison of Thai restaurants; it was definitely tastier than most.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Carlisle, PA
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Have only been once, but was pleasantly surprised by the big menu and yummy food. The atmosphere is too "not cozy" - it's not bad or dirty - just not my style - a bit too modern (blue lighting and uncarpeted flooring), but I have to admit everyone's food was good! So - I would still recommend it.

• Visited August 2012