“Best Thai Food outside Thailand”
Review of Thai Siam - CLOSED

Thai Siam
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Indescribable, exquisite, absolutely mind-blowing food that keeps you wanting more! I am very, very particular about going out to eat and seldom am impressed; however, this place is the best food that I have ever had........period. The owner is at times tempermental but she was absolutely delightful and fun on the Saturday that we went- June 15,2013. My husband and I were so delighted that we have made a pact to make the trip from Lynchburg to Thai Siam every month. This is something we have never been compelled to do before with ANY restaurant.
Make sure that you call ahead because if the owner is not in a good mood, she will literally tell you to leave! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would also advise you to come hungry so you can try a variety of dishes. All are simply and utterly outstanding!!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have eaten, or tried to eat there many times over the last 2 years. The food is outstanding, as good as any we have eaten. The service leaves a lot to be desired. Went there for lunch at 12:00 noon, and was told to go away, they got there late and were not ready to serve. went there one night for dinner at 6:00, door was unlocked, open sign was there, told to go away, they were closed. If you can get in, the food is worth it.

1  Thank btaes1
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Green curry chicken, drunken noodles, masaman chicken, dumplings! YUM! But this is a really small establishment and you have to call in your order WAY in advance. And even then you aren't guaranteed you'll be able to get food -- they get booked up or run out of food. But the food is definitely worth the quirkiness.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food is delicious. I try Thai where ever I go. This place is close to home and is better than any other Thai I've had anywhere. It is in the middle of nowhere and is so unexpected if you haven't been before. It is absolutely my favorite Thai food place.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Small wayside restaurant with fabulous Thai food. Easiest to call before to order (even for eat-in) and to be sure of operating hours.