“NEEDS CLEANING, FOOD OKAY, WORN 1950'S APPEARANCE, SERVICE FINE”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tallula - CLOSED

Tallula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pershing Dr.
Transit: Clarendon Metro
Alexandria, VA
“NEEDS CLEANING, FOOD OKAY, WORN 1950'S APPEARANCE, SERVICE FINE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

This restaurant needs to be revamped and remodeled. The furniture is spotted and not clean, the wine rack has dust and toothpicks strewn about and under it. The decor is really passe and the place has a dark appearance. The windows are filthy. The food was fine and the service was quite good. We would not return is our bottom line.

• Visited June 2012

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Outside dining and nice wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

We have driven past Tallula for years and finally stopped in. A nice surprise. Incredible wines by the glass - and a nice menu to accompany the wine. The inside of Tallula is cozy - and the outside dining is cute.

Arlington
“Very Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

This meal was fabulous from start to finish. We wandered into Tallula by accident, and boy are we glad we did! We started with a cheese plate -- yummy. I had the duck. Not sure why I ordered it because I so rarely do, but it was delicious. My friend ordered the gnocchi and at one point ordered (seriously, ordered) me to dip some bread into the sauce to taste it. I'm not good at taking orders, but thankfully this night I decided not to be stubborn. I was rewarded with the most delicious sauce I've ever tasted. I can't wait to go back!

Visited April 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Vey nice but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

... my date's credit card was stolen by one of its staff... and so, not exactly a class act. Consider yourself warned.

“Valentine's Dinner "awesome"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

First time a this restaurant and it was great, good service and food not much more you can ask. There is the EAT BAR which shares the same kitchen and look nice as well will give them a try for Happy Hour.

• Visited February 2012