“Pleasent setting, good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Busboys and Poets

Busboys and Poets
Ranked #10 of 834 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Pleasent setting, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Good food, a nice bar and a real nice location with outdoor sitting.
We have dined at this location on many occasions and found it pleasing at all times. The restaurant is in Shirlington which is a nice local for people watching.
I highly recommend 'Shrimp & Grits', their signature dish

• Visited July 2014

Annandale, VA
“Nice, inexpensive dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Three of us each ordered something different. My lasagna pesto was very good--hard to find nonmeat lasagna. It was a dish new to me and I enjoyed it very much. Very good service and not rushed. We've eaten here before and will continue. One of the great things is that there is plenty of free parking.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Restaurant in a great town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and this restaurant was about 2 doors down the the street. We went there for dinner on a Friday night at 7:30 and the place was bustling. I wish we could have eaten outside but all the seats were taken so we ate inside. It has a great atmosphere but can get a little noisy for dinner conversation. The party I was with all ordered salads and sandwiches...everything was delicious and the service was attentive. It was so good that we went back for breakfast the next morning! The breakfast food was just as good and we got to sit outside which was spectacular. I will definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great way to start Sunday morning...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I thoroughly enjoying coming to Busboys and Poets. I have been at every location in the DC area except one and I have not been disappointed yet. I mostly order breakfast but I have experienced other items. I have come more often alone with my laptop and its a relaxing experience.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

good food fast service nothing to dislike very friendly staff
I recomend this restaurant specially the crab cake with poach eggs on top taste fresh and yumm

Visited June 2014