See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington Pentagon, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I give this hotel an "average" because of its location.
It is right by the Pentagon and close to subway stations and the main attractions of Washington DC.
The room was very small as well as the bathroom. It wasn't very clean but not bad at all. It is ok for one or two nights. The front desk clerk was not very helpful. The guests in the room right next to ours (a young couple) had a fight the first night we were there and woke us up around 3am with the noises and all the yelling. Honestly I felt scared because you can pretty much hear everything from the other rooms and it seemed that they got physical with their fight.
Other than that .. an average place. I recommend it for young travelers and one or two nights stay to sleep and shower.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Do Not Stay here. Never checked in and went to another hotel based on what we saw while waiting in our car. Manager and another man busting a door in a guest room and then running out not sure what they found, multiple men coming and going in taxi's, "ladies" leaving rooms, very expensive cars in the parking lot. Had such a sick feeling that had us running away. Booked through Cheaptickets.com with airline tickets. Lost our money for the room but was worth every penny for our piece of mind and safety. Seriously DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: February 2013
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington Pentagon, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

I need Trip Advisor to use common sense in posting these responses. This comment about my hotel does not make any sense and since the guest did not actually stayed here you should not publish these complaints that have no grounds or any evidence whatsoever.

The comments are so fake, I am the manager and the activities this comment mentions never took place because I personaly make sure that we are maintaining a safe and comfortable place. We had similar comments few weeks back with no grounds to confirm the complaint,
again as I mentioned in my other response the customers are mistaking this hotel for another hotel.
You need to seriously investigate these type of complaints before you publish them and make sure the place they are mentioning is the right place. TERRI MADNI

Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington Pentagon, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is still a great convenient stay for getting into DC. Columbia Pike bus stop takes you right to Pentagon Metro station (10 minutes). Lots of restaurants and Giant supermarket nearby. Still very friendly front-desk staff. Breakfast is still fine. I try to stay here when I come to DC and need a cheaper place.

Room tip: All rooms have been okay for me.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Terri M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Arlington Pentagon, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the comments about Days Inn Pentagon. We are glad that you had a positive experience at the hotel and had satisfactory stay. We are always doing our best to meet your
satisfaction and your comments really help us to know that we are meeting your expectations.

This hotel as you mentioned has a great location, Pentagon Metro is nearby and many good restaurants in walking distance. again thanks for your feedback looking forward to see you again if you plan to visit Washington area.