“Great service”

Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Ranked #33 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed at this property in April. The front desk staff who checked me in was Ranjit. He welcomed me warmly and professionally checked me in in like a second. He also offer me a coupon for free drink because I will definitely miss the breakfast the next day because of very early flight. I really had a great experience. I hope his great service would be noticed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Steve W, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thanks so much for your review and for recognizing Ranjit one of our many outstanding associates. I am glad he recognized a way to make your stay more comfortable. Please do come visit us again as our best guest is one that returns every time.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ranjit was incredibly helpful and friendly. He answered all our questions and helped us get taxi cabs quickly, which was very important since we had a busy schedule. Cy was very helpful as well, one morning he even helped me adjust my tie. He helped me adjust it and it looked much better. We had the D.C. view over looking the Air Force Museum and Pentagon building. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Great experience.

Room Tip: Select the D.C. view. An incredible look of the Pentagon and D.C. at night. Spectacular!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and for recognizing to of our many superstars in Ranjit and CY. I am so very glad we were able to help and that you could enjoy the great views of DC. Please come stay with us again we love having you here!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The location of the hotel was fantastic for area trips and the shuttle to the metro station made it easy to get to the district. The views from the top floor were amazing and the pool was ideal for the kids for this spring trip. The service provided by Ranjit while checking in and during our stay was top-notch. He provided us options for extending our stay and made numerous recommendations of places to visit and things to do during our stay.

Room Tip: rooms above the 3rd floor have better views
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review and kind words about your recent visit. The views and service are terrific but what makes this place special are the wonderful people. I am glad you noticed. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to having you visit us in the very near future.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Ranjt at the front desk was beyond helpful and friendly (and not just at check in). Also, you have to go get a drink from Hien. Very good bartender and funny. They have a great shuttle to the metro and airport if needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor about your stay at the Sheraton Pentagon City. We have many associates that are ready and willing to make your stay a memorable one and I am glad Ranjit and Hien were there for you. Again, thanks for your feedback and please do come again!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Steve W, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I only stayed at the hotel for 1 night, but I had an overall good experience that would encourage me to return. Ranjit at the front desk was extremely professional and polite. I hope there are more employees just like him throughout this hotel and other hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thanks so much for your kind words and for recognizing Ranjit one of our many outstanding professionals. I am glad you had a nice experience and hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip, was attending a conference at the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, always had a smile on their face. Location was great, despite the roadwork going on directly behind the hotel. Right off 395, within walking distance to the metro station at Pentagon City Mall. The hotel offered a free shuttle, every 30min to the metro station.

Rooms were clean and adequate, but not the best I've stayed in. While you're here be sure NIT to miss the view from the top floor! You get a great view of the Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, and Arlington National Cemetery.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank dannyboy8406
Steve W, General Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback I am glad you enjoyed your stay. The Sheraton Pentagon City is an ideal location for both business or pleasure with easy access to DC and the surrounding Pentagon City shopping and restaurants you cannot go wrong. I am glad you mentioned the view because it simply does not get any better. Again, thanks so much for your feedback and please do come again!