Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
Westin.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$81
$73
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$93
ComfortInn
$64
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$105
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,350 results
All reviewspentagon citythe air force memorialrooftop poolcity viewthe club loungeshuttle serviceevery half hourfree shuttlemetro stationwashington dchotel restaurantthe hotel offersfront desk staffper nightking bedreagan airportbusiness center
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights, and have only great things to say.

I arrived at 10 pm, and a bellman found me parked outside, and helped me bring in all my stuff. Eddie, who was at the front desk, could have been working at a 5-star hotel in Dubai. He had me checked in and on my way in a minute, and was extremely accommodating.

The room was big, the bed was big and nice, and the gym was decent. I used the shuttle every day, and it ran on time.

Despite the out of the way location, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Eddie and the rest of the staff made me feel like royalty.

One negative experience - the hot water wasn't working. They were quick to show me to another room to shower in while they fixed it, though.

Room Tip: If you spring for the club room, the breakfast is great - eggs, greek yogurt, bagels, meats and cheeses. There's an evening reception, but I was never back in time for that.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Sheraton Pentagon has to have the best pillows!! I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business. I experienced excellent customer service and fabulous room service. The room service fees where very expensive. I found out the first night after ordering. I often order room service after business meetings so I am accustom to the delivery charges...these where over the top! So, the next night I went downstairs to pick up my food....which was fabulous! I enjoyed the variety and selections. The room was nice and clean...the bathroom could stand some updating but nothing that would stop me from visiting again and I am a very picky business traveler!!!

Room Tip: its best to pick up the food from the restaurant and take it to the room vs. having it delivered. I am a business traveler and have set spending limits for meals.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The first time was great. The second time they put me in the tower, which is across the driveway from the hotel.

Don't stay in the tower.

It is the weirdest layout ever. I was in the basement. Two floors down from the entrance. And you cannot take the elevator down. They have this lift type of contraption that you can use but it was not working then I was there.

Now for the irritating thing in the room. This bit of room design just baffles me. The lamp on the nightstand only turns on when the light switch by the door is on. But if you turn the light off the light in the hall stays on. And if you turn the switch off not only does the light go out but the clock goes out. And the lamp has plugs built in to charge your electronics - so they will not charge.

As I mentioned, I have stayed here before. Make sure you ask for a room that is not in the tower.

Extra fees - If you join the Sheraton rewards program the internet if free and parking is $10 a day rather than $22. Join while you are checking in and they will waive all the parking.

Dama's is a hole in the wall Ethiopian food restaurant. It is across the street and is amazing

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had an odd # room which means no awesome view of DC. Make sure you get an even #. We had to pay for parking ($10) and internet access ($12)!! Ugh! However, it lives up to the Sheraton name: classy, sleek, clean. The desk personnel were great, even let us check out late (2 PM) without a charge. Room was so nice, bed so comfy it was hard to get up! No fridge, no microwave, but still very, very nice and quiet. Ten minutes from Nationals Park! Near the Air Force Memorial (the cool 3 spires) and up the hill from the Pentagon. Just GREAT!

Room Tip: Even number rooms mean views of DC...but obviously try for a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We enjoyed 4 nights here. The room was great but I did miss having a frig for my grandsons milk but we made do with room service which was good and also quick. If I was traveling with kids I would stay some where with a frig though. The view was amazing and worth paying extra for. The pool was on the top floor and there was a nice outdoor patio. The beds were comfy and the room was quiet. The tv channels were limited and there was no Disney or kids channels. The shuttle to the metro was a plus and the metro itself is great. I might try to find a hotel nearer a metro station next time though as it does add quite a bit of time waiting for the shuttle.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family