Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
$209
Westin.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$170
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
1,331 results
All reviewspentagon citythe air force memorialfront deskrooftop poolcity viewthe club loungeshuttle serviceevery half hourfree shuttlestarbucks coffeemetro stationwashington dchotel restaurantthe hotel offersbreakfast buffetper nightking bed
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We booked on sheraton.com, after staying with them in New Jersey. We were a little worried by the location, but these fears were soon allayed by the excellent shuttle service they run to and from Pentagon City Mall and Metro, and the airport too. Their staff were friendly, and especially the shuttle drivers who were always cheerful and engaging. The restaurant in the hotel was good and well priced, and the Mall has such a vast array of quality food outlets that you could stay a fortnight and eat in a good venue every night. Access to the metro is excellent, and this has you I the middle of DC in 10minutes. We will certainly recommend to our family and friends to,stay here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The hotel is great, the room is nice and some of the front staff were great to check me in as well. However, there were a couple things that absolutely sucked:
- There is nothing around here to eat and you are stuck with eating at the restaurant unless you want to take a cab somewhere.
- Waited for the 6:15 shuttle from the airport, it didnt arrive, called the front desk to inquire and they essentially didnt care.
- The wireless internet and wired too (yes I borrowed an ethernet cable from them) was patchy which kinda sucks when you have to work
- I know its a small thing but I tried to use the vending machine and had issues with it not taking dollar bills and then when i tried the coins, it didnt vend. I went downstairs and politely told the front desk to look into it. She gave me some attitude and gave me a dollar (rude since this was not about the money). The bell hop was asked to see what was wrong and to my surprise he told me "I dont know which one works and which one doesnt and that I should go to every floor and check which one is working and then use it."

I dont expect such rude behavior when paying $140 a night. Terrible experience.

Room Tip: Try to get an even number room, it has a better view of the capitol and Washington Monument
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We greatly appreciate the service provided by Wait staff Aroun, and the management team at the Sheraton Pentagon City hotel. We definitely will plan to stop here again when in the area to enjoy the fine food, especially the oysters. Director of Food and Beverages Steve McClure was very responsive to our concern when we previously could not be accomodated for dinner during a New Year's Eve event. I wanted to thank him as well for his exceptional customer service and very pleasant demeanor.
Thank you again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I bought this as a living social deal. Stayed here this past weekend for $99 and it included parking which was normally $22.50 and 2 buffet breakfasts which is $35. Absolutely loved the great service beginning by us pulling up out front, to waiting in line, the housekeeping, and front desk. Very pleased with the location of the hotel as well. 5 stars for the price. This should be rated higher.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank johnny5ski
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed here with our club teams for 3 nights. This is a large hotel with two towers. We were in the main tower. The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was set up with the sink separate from the shower & toilet which works out well if two people or more are getting ready at the same time. The hotel booked our block so that our team was all on the one end of the hall which was such a treat. They sell Starbucks coffee at the bar in the morning with various breakfast pastries and bagels etc. or you can sit in the main restaurant area for a buffet or order from the menu. They have a parking deck (parking is extra per day and charged to your room) with elevators to the main lobby. It was easy to move luggage either from the entrance or the garage. The hotel did not have enough mini refrigerators to accommodate us all but did put a priority on guests with special diets. Wifi was free if you are or become a Sheraton rewards member. The lobby was spacious and there were plenty of little areas to sit for conversations etc. The hotel is situated near several major highways which made getting into DC easy, but there is no where to walk - you either have to take the shuttle or a car. The shuttle service was great and they worked very very hard to accommodate our group. The shuttle drivers were a lot of fun and really made the chore of hauling teenage girls around into an great experience. (the shuttle does not go into DC - it will take you to the metro or to the Shopping Mall or to the airport)
The cleaning staff was terrific- very nice, respectful of our schedule, flexible, and did a great job.
(thank you for vacuuming my room after the girls made a big mess of ribbons and snacks on the floor!)

Room Tip: Our room was in the lower 500's and it looked out over a lower tier roof which housed AC units. The noise from the units kept me up all night. Others were not bothered by it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends