Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
  • Room Service
$239
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$194
$412
$339
Marriott Hotels
$112
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$164
$152
AscendHotels
$243
$203
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$129
$126
1,331 results
All reviewspentagon citythe air force memorialfront deskrooftop poolcity viewthe club loungeshuttle serviceevery half hourfree shuttlestarbucks coffeemetro stationwashington dchotel restaurantthe hotel offersbreakfast buffetper nightking bed
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel. The rooms were nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is no food within walking distance but the hotel offers a shuttle to nearby shopping and restaurants. The shuttle is easy to use and punctual. I would stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Brad N
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed here while attending a conference at this facility. Even though i received a reduced conference rate, this place doesn't measure up to the other hotels nearby. It is not conveniently located- not within walking distance to anything. Not near a metro. Taxis need to be hailed since this isn't centrally located. Yes, airport shuttle does run but only every 30 minutes give or take 5 minutes. Once at the hotel you are stuck if you are without a car. The room i was given faced Arlington and a busy freeway. It was noisy. i asked to be moved to the other side of the hotel and was told i could but would have to moved down a few floors. No, i wanted to be away from the road. The room didn't have any note paper or pen. I only realized this when i needed to write down some information and noticed nothing available. Likewise, the room didn't have a ' do not disturb' sign which i needed. Closet was very small and the tables and dresser appeared to be vintage 1970. One night i could hear the neighbors ( on both sides) TVs..Staff was friendly and helpful so that was a positive.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing DC and up as high as possible.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel probably has nicer accommodations above ground. Somehow, they charge for rooms in the basement and I have to say that I did not enjoy the dank dark room with a toilet that made strange sounds. The staff was lovely and the rest of the hotel seemed just fine. I might rethink the usage of the below ground space if I were Sheraton, however.

Room Tip: Go for a room in the main building and make sure you are not in the basement!!!!
2  Thank uliqa
Ashley S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

On behalf of the Sheraton Pentagon City Team, we thank you for sharing with us your feedback from your recent stay with us. Our goal is to make sure your experience while here is a great one, which we did not accomplish well with you during your stay, we do apologize for this.

We do have rooms in two buildings here. Your feedback has been reviewed as we continue to improve our hotel and look at different opportunities to have a positive reaction for guests whom stay in our second tower as we do occupy the full hotel on a regular basis.

Thanks again for choosing our hotel during your most recent trip to Washington DC. We look to host you again here at our hotel.

Regards

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Arrived into the wrong Sheraton by Reagan National Airport (stupid me, I took first airport shuttle that said Sheraton). The Sheraton Crystal City staff couldn't transfer my reservation from the originally booked hotel. So, I called the Sheraton Pentagon City and they gladly sent a shuttle van to pick me up at the other Sheraton. At almost midnight, I expected the check-in staff to be very junior and itching to get latecomers out of their sight. Instead, I was happily surprized with pleasant greetings from the staff. They even gave me a late check-out without asking. Hotel facilities are rather standard. WiFi at an additional charge. Club Level rooms are nice and quiet with awesome water pressure.

Room Tip: Bring extra coins for vending machines. Machines are finicky with the paper notes.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is a great honor to have you stay with us and we are glad to hear you had a stellar experience with us even late in the evening. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Please feel free to contact the hotel for your next visit upon arrival to airport so we can make sure you board the correct shuttle. We want to make sure your experience with us is always great.

Thanks for choosing our hotel while in the Greater Washington DC area.

Regards

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Got a great deal from a 3rd party seller... Best value. But, id prefer a buffet breakfast or at least some free coffee. Nothing is free. Parking Is 22$ I Parked in a lot across the street where the shuttle busses Parked. Had no problem. No sign saying "do not park" I think it's simply overflow for the hotel. Or for busses and oversized vehicles. But the gate was broken... So I let myself in.
If you can park there, it saves you the 22$ that you'll spend on breakfast instead.

Overall, rooms are nice... Pool is on the top floor (indoors) which is pretty cool.

Gym has an new school massage workout machine. Like in the "leather belt around your waist to loose weight" deals of the 70's. take it for a ride. It's pretty fun.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your feedback and glad you had a good experience while here. Our new gym and pool are among many of our great amenities here at the hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in using both. Hopefully you will join us again in the future.

I would caution guests to avoid parking in the satellite parking as the vehicles can be towed if not properly tagged with documents from the hotel. The parking is for oversized vehicles, busses, etc. We would not want your or any guest vehicle towed, so please use the garage parking while staying here to ensure the vehicle will not be towed.

Thanks again staying with us.

Regards,