The Westin Crystal City
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Westin.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$85
$73
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$64
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,242 results
All reviewscrystal cityfront deskspg membermetro stationdc areareagan airportchecking infree internetconvenient locationclose to the airportfitness centerparking garagehotel shuttlelobbyblockconferencecomputers
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel had a very good gym room, was very near to the metro station. It's a big name hotel and it met all of my expectations. The metro makes is easy to get into the District quickly. I had a great experience interacted with the staffs there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ltrevisan
Julie Y, Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience while staying here at the Sheraton Crystal City. The convenience of our property to the local area ensures that our guests return year after year! Please return again soon. We look forward to it!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My stay at this Sheraton was amazing. I drove in PA was a little thrown off and in a bad mood because of the drive, and the fact that there was a major detour with no signage which made my drive longer. My attitude changed as soon as I met Ranjit at the front desk of the Sheraton. He literally answered every single question I had before I could even ask. I think he provided the best service I have ever experienced at any hotel. I had almost forgot to ask about an extended late check out. I was in town for an interview and needed to come back to change and log into work. He was gracious enough to extend my stay to 4:00pm. This was such a blessing because I've stayed places were checking out at even 12:00 seemed like a major issue. The great part was that he asked before I even had to. He gave me some great words of encouragement. He even went so far as to provide a complimentary breakfast buffet. The room was clean and comfortable. The only negative was the heat vent was a little noisy. Aside from that everything about the hotel and the staff was amazing. They definitely have their customer service down. They were very welcoming and if I ever have to stay in the area again this is where I will be staying.

1  Thank ndennifer

Hi Jennifer,

I am so glad to hear how amazing your stay was here at the Sheraton Crystal City! We are so proud to have ambassadors on our staff like Ranjit who go above and beyond to offer quality service to all of our guests. Our aim is to make sure you feel welcomed and taken care of and I am delighted that we were able to do this for you. Please visit us again soon. We look forward to it!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel had wonderful beds, was a close ride to the airport and a short walk to the nearby metro. It's a big name hotel and it met all of my expectations. I'd happily stay here again when my trip centers around Reagan airport.

The metro makes is easy to get into the District quickly, and have an affordable and comfortable stay with a shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank AdamERWhite
Julie Y, General Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your 5 trip advisor rating! We are honored that we were able to make your stay exceptional. If you would "happily stay" with us here again, we would be delighted to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at this hotel again, because of its great location. The hotel itself really needs an update (it is officially getting a renovation from APR to AUG). Despite this, I still had a great experience interacted with the staffs there. I would like to recognize front desk staffs "Ranjit" and "Tang" for their friendliness, they were also very attentive. Additionally, restaurant staffs "America" and " Maria" just simply made my day with their great service attitude.
I hope the hotel would recognize their great service and the new Westin would keep all these great staffs.

2  Thank Jefferson L

Thank you so much for the gracious review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Crystal City! We are proud to have great ambassadors on our staff like Ranjit, Tang, Maria, America and so many others that create exceptional experiences for all of our guests. They truly make us shine. We look forward to welcoming you back after our renovations. See you soon!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This hotel is in a great location, close-by to many dining options, and across the street from the Crystal City Metro stop. Apparently the hotel will close in April 2014 for remodeling, to be reopened in the fall under new ownership. The staff were great, but the hotel has become a bit run-down and will benefit from a bit of a face-lift. I wish it would continue to be a Sheraton but understand it was purchased by Westin.

Room Tip: Front desk check-in help by Ranjit was gracious and exceptional. I was also very impressed and well-treated by the young woman who ran the preferred guest lounge. Kudos and a raise for both!
3  Thank Susan B
Julie Y, Manager at The Westin Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Susan,

I would like to personally thank you for providing a review for your most recent stay. As our global travelers place increasing importance on testimonials from other guests, we truly look forward to hearing from you. We are very much looking forward to our upcoming renovations and we hope that you will come visit with us again soon after we reopen as the Westin Crystal City!